lmao @ deleted thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggs

Che, Mr. Obscure
Feb 20, 2002
on a giant weed tree
:lol: :rofl:
rollshout.gif
:lol: :rofl: @ the deleted thread from General forum

may he rest in peace :bawling: :o :p:

Is any1 surprised? ;)
Deleting and ignoring posts and arguments is a well known way of handling things when feeling pressured.

Nice to see I got a passing mention in the whole Thread Closing/Deleting bollox again. It's always funny to hear how I'm the evil manipulator that made Mughi quit... Wanna know what really happened?

Wintermute: "You fancy some Food?"

Mughi: "Hang on a Sec, I'm Quitting this P.I.T.A Admin job..."

Wintermute: "Ahh okay, cool - I'll stick on some Pasta. That Okay?"

Mughi: "Yeah, just a minute, I'm about finished."

Wintermute: "so, why are you quitting the admin post?"

Mughi: "Cos Psy's too much of a cunt to even talk to anymore"

Wintermute: "Fair enough, You want some Salad with that?"

Still, would be a shame to let the mundane and normal truth get in the way of a good conspiracy, eh?

And yeah - Deducting 10% of UAS's points like this is a damn disgrace, and utterly unacceptable. If the other admins have a spine between them, this will be reversed.

psy get real. this rule hasn't been enforced for ages, even if clans were not in time with submitting their results. it's just been used to make clans submit fast.

it may be a flame thread, but there's a good point. i found the recent UAS threads were very useless (7-2 or 6-2), but treating them different to other clans goes way over the top.

Last edited:
ya let's make other useless thread 2 kill the league and piss off ( the few) admins.
1 more thing smart-ass retired snuggel noob if theres no admins there no league sherlock.
And @ all don't get ya personal feelings between ppl (our clan's) a admin flame fest...
I don't pickng 1 side but with this BS from who (admin,clan,ppl or whatever) is killing the league
my 2 cents

Last edited:
Reactions: Psychotic
Zork said:
ya let's make other useless thread 2 kill the league and piss off ( the few) admins.
1 more thing smart-ass retired snuggel noob if theres no admins there no league sherlock.
And @ all don't get ya personal feelings between ppl (our clan's) a admin flame fest...
I don't pickng 1 side but with this BS from who (admin,clan,ppl or whatever) is killing the league
my 2 cents

pld :thumb:

Ice said:
psy get real. this rule hasn't been enforced for ages, even if clans were not in time with submitting their results. it's just been used to make clans submit fast.

it may be a flame thread, but there's a good point. i found the recent UAS threads were very useless (7-2 or 6-2), but treating them different to other clans goes way over the top.

Sorry, but an Ice post without a flame is surely an important event. :thumb: @ post :o

well from what i understand uas/supermic dont really care about the score being 7-2 or 6-2, the point was he submitted the result, then "some1" unsubmitted and put 6-2 instead, at this point supermic thinks he has already submitted so there is no problem from uas's side. however as explained b4 the result was resubmitted meaning supermic had not submitted, which results in 5% points deduction after i think 48hrs for the team that had NOT submitted. well thats what i gathered from the thread. hope its correct and ppl can see its not just an issue about 6-2, 7-2.

edit: and yes ppl do lose points if not submitted after 48hrs:P

Last edited:
Zork said:
if theres no admins there no league sherlock.

Indeed, but that doesn´t give an admin the right to treat certain ppl/clans in different ways than others.

Zork said:
my 2 cents

And what is your suggestion of how these matters should be dealt with in a normal way?
Your 2 cents doesn´t explain that.

- Wrong Ice, it was not the 48 hours limit to submit score. UAS had points removed because of this posted after this. Also enhaced by all the times UAS (Mic) has been told in the past to bring admin issues to other admins in PM, and ignored it.

- It also has nothing to do with TuT, or v little -> he has however contributed over the last months to put UAS on the point where I have ZERO patience left for them.

- This is not the first time a clan have points deducted for various reasons related with ignoring warnings and pissing admins off. You probably don't know about it because lower divs are not so noisy &/or they dropped the attitude, but this has happened before I became admin aswell.

- Any other point is explained to Supermic in PM as it should be in first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.