Link your accounts!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
These news are very important, read accurately!

The Authentication System will be launched and used in every league game very soon. So I am appealing everyone who hasn't done it yet for linking his league account to his forum account.
A tutorial how to link accounts can be found here.

Be aware that you will NOT be able to play a league game if your accounts are not linked.

I will no longer chase everyone with an unlinked league account. Thank you.

Last edited:
pld admin team :) , there has a lot changed since psy is "away" good job admin team!! Big Thxr for the v good things you`ve done last time :clap:

Reactions: Cratos
typo: Awake should be Aware :p:
Anyway good job ! I hope it gets launched fast :D

Reactions: Basdo
Micro said:
will be hard to telle everyone who are inactive atm :D
Inactive people won't play any games anyway, right? And if they get back active they will be informed anyhow. I'm sure.

sneez said:
typo: Awake should be Aware :p:
omg, what a scandal, thank you for spotting it! ;)

Reactions: CeCe
can some admin plz change my name from DJ 5cR34m to DJ5cR34m

ur fckn system merges my name if i put space and doesnt let me in >|

thank you :D

why do we need to link up our accounts then(done that years ago though)? don't get the link with auth - account...

should be piss funny when don't hear of this and start mercing ur first next war and after it find out that u can't play for ur other clan :rofl:

DJ 5cR34m said:
can some admin plz change my name from DJ 5cR34m to DJ5cR34m
ur fckn system merges my name if i put space and doesnt let me in >|
thank you :D
No need to. Our fucking system will allow spaces in names soon. Spotting errors is the goal of a beta test ;)

Reactions: Dark
Status
Not open for further replies.