lil bit democracy ???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Some maps have those bunnies hopping around, and those bird-like creatures in the sky. All FPS-affecting factors; all controlled by the bNoMonsters varb.[/QUOTE]
lmao, they're.... 30 polygons?

Polle said:
He refers to a general modification not a mapspecific one. LeagueAS removes monsters and Doc_edo used one as an objective.

we have leagueas136b loaded, and that allows monsters just fine and his map plays perfectly as he intended

I thought there was a bug with the monsters in maps like oceanfloorAL which was why they were removed? maybe I remember that wrong as I cant remember any specifics for them being removed.

removing fish and monsters in OceanfloorAL is done in the mapspecific part

afaik there is no general removement of monsters in LeagueAS, it's controlled by the serversetting bNoMonsters

i was the last 2 days away....
because i was busy with organizing and accomplishing a lil techno open-air :o
(and i´m still a lil bit drunk....or whatever)

:bowdown: @ Weirdo

thx m8, u brought many of my thoughts to the point
(it´s sometimes hard with my n00bish english to explain things about "political" stuff)

and about the topic :

would u work much on a thing (mapfix) if u see that the power of decision that it comes to league or not....
is only based on the opinion of only 4 or 5 peeps....and their best m8´s ??

wait till after the exams time and holidays time.

There a close to finsished revision of saqqara, snuggs is doing some changes to Subbase that sounded good. and maybe also AsthenoAL wants some getting out of the dusty box its stored in.

Aye, subbase rocks :thumb: But u go ahead Snuggs :)

Can be done real quick too btw... about 10 secs with a little hammerjump ;)