Let's talk music

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I could well use a well recorded voice with some cool facts... when the leauge was formed, who started the whole thing etc.

Ok, so I've been working some on the song, and I came up with this idea to use the intro voice, u know the girl voice talking before game start... But I don't know how to get it on wav or mp3.

So if anyone would like to help me on this mather don't hasitate (<--- Dunno spelling)!

Contact me if u havehave any ideas or can help me!

:D

Ulv said:
Defend the beer ?
beer > the base.

oh and instead of the intro voice i can give you a female announcer voice, that would work aswell and it ownz the guy :x

omg maz, fs...

THE INTRO FEMALE VOICE FS... the Announcer is the guy voice... and yes, give storky the SexyAnnouncer :thumb:

Ulv said:
omg maz, fs...

THE INTRO FEMALE VOICE FS... the Announcer is the guy voice... and yes, give storky the SexyAnnouncer :thumb:
I KNOW WUT HES TALKING ABOUT FS, BUT I HAVE BOTH AND ANNOUNCER OWNZ MORE SO SMB KKTHX GG.

maz... i can't believe u atm... u'r posts don't make sense...that's my job fs, stop stealing my insensible posts goddamnit! :shout:

read for yourself:

Maz said:
oh and instead of the intro voice i can give you a female announcer voice, that would work aswell and it ownz the guy

Maz said:
I KNOW WUT HES TALKING ABOUT FS, BUT I HAVE BOTH AND ANNOUNCER OWNZ MORE SO SMB KKTHX GG.

Maz said:
i hate the intro voice btw its gay, she sounds like a lesbian.

"Does anyone else have the hibbabejibbies? No? Then SHUT UP!"

Last edited:
Ulv said:
maz... i can't believe u atm... u'r posts don't make sense...that's my job fs, stop stealing my insensible posts goddamnit! :shout:
ive been making senseless posts since before u were born :p: