LeagueASFavorites - Always have an updated list of League and Clanservers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

just found a bug in it 1 minute ago. When i am on our server and i browse in mean time through the leagueASFAForites it keeps saying connecting to utassault. (this by pressing f5) When i press again on f5 because it takes to much time to load a new list i get kicked from my own server. With the message CSHP has detected a cheat on your client. :shout:

sorry, I can't do anything about that. When you are connected to a server every custom client package is detected as cheat actor. The fist time CSHP will just kills the actor, that's why pressing f5 didn't work any more, the second time CSHP will kick you. This will happen to you on ANY custom Browsertabs like Rocketarena, Zeroping or anything else.

You have to disconnect from the server before you can browse again ;)

X-Bomb said:
nice work, any chance of a "add to favorites" on the menu?

Yeah, didn't see that this is missing til now....lol.....thx xb

Uploaded a new version that supports "add to favorites". To download just use the links I provided in the first post of this thread :D

Last edited:
The latest version of LeagueASFavorites is compatible with leagueAS136!

That means that you can browse the servers while connected to a 136 server. If your list remains empty or you get kicked it means you are using an older version and should update ;)

latest version: LeagueASFavorites

However: Cause the forums now have a new address, the URL in your unrealtournament.ini has to be updated:
Code:
[LeagueASFavorites.UBrowserLeagueASFact]
ServerAdress=forums.irchub.com
URI=/showthread.php?t=23333

Last edited: