LeagueAS136 Final

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pld 1 wear on it so far did'nt notice a single new/better thing all seemed same old but i had one problem which has been mentioned... my hammer jumps failed quite a few times during the game which is really weird dont usually have this problem but ive only pld 1 war so far so should probably play more see if it still happens.

Realized some of the "walking through projectiles thingie aswell" but then again I think it just draws more attention because you read everywhere bout ppl that shoot six packs without effect and you only remeber these "incidents"

it´s really weird 4 me to play with 136

peeps run through me ...mini works sometimes, sometimes not

can´t even spam with rox or flak

i pld on DFP, my ping is there much better than on orange
but the lag is like i play on damit or other US-servers

if i shot, it needs sometimes 1 sec. till the flackball comes out of the canon :crap:

Same goes for "rockets bouncing enemies away instead of killing" or "minigun power varies from server to server".
These 3 'problems' has been there from the very start and they all have a logical explanation, already given (many times).
It's quite unfair that you put them the tag of "136's fault" everytime it happens from now on

staying on the "logical explanation" basis, can you explain why it has never happened like this for months, even year(s), and happens quite often since 136?

i have seriously never launched an enemy all the way up the ramp in overlord (for example) since there are (relatively) proper league servers and DSL, and that's a long time now.

i looked at the demo.. but tbh the launchers are setting up the launch wrong! both holding the hammer in a different way and looking at the person who is just launched. thats why the next jumper fails too coz the launcher was looking the other side.

if there is some sort of bug that hammerlaunches do fail.. how come there are only 2 clans from the 50 that actually got it??
maybe it sounds hard but i think ur the one who is doing something wrong instead of 136

This is dutchdude to lazy to log out.....................snee fs we tried the launches that failed be4 and after the match on 24 server and worked perfectly.....And what u are saying fs.........i know how to launch friggin hell......even a simple double hamer which u only have to walk through failed.... and dont come with to close or to far apart. since it wasnt......

@ psy i will talk with my clanm8s to see if we can get a night on 136 together on other servers. Since the problem happened on server4/5 and r-c server.

Snee said:
This is dutchdude to lazy to log out.....................snee fs we tried the launches that failed be4 and after the match on 24 server and worked perfectly.....And what u are saying fs.........i know how to launch friggin hell......even a simple double hamer which u only have to walk through failed.... and dont come with to close or to far apart. since it wasnt......

@ psy i will talk with my clanm8s to see if we can get a night on 136 together on other servers. Since the problem happened on server4/5 and r-c server.

:lol:
Fucked up launch or not, the hammer went through someone without being activated.

Last edited:
In any case, I had my say, now leave me outta it, I don't dislike 136, I just posted a demo that felt a little fishy in game. C'est tout!

Miner said:
In any case, I had my say, now leave me outta it, I don't dislike 136, I just posted a demo that felt a little fishy in game. C'est tout!

You Smell Fishy ROFL :p :bananna: 136:bananna:

I don't know if it's been said before, too many pages to read now, but is there anyway to get rid of the crc error that u get sometimes when map starts, in some servers I get it really often, and it gets annoying having to recconect manually everytime.

Masterrr said:
i just had been playing and suddenly the console opened and i left the server

no kick message , simply nothing :wtf:

You pulled out the power cord with your feet?

Random kicks HAVE been happening for years :P

why are we discussing this? Having just released the first new version in fucking AGES with so many new features they are bound to think they are gods.

Unless it's a major bug, they wont change anything for some time no matter how much we bitch about it, so why bother?

*sigh* Humpo... to be fair there arent any major issues yet.. just a bunch of people running around claiming they have spotted lag / failed launches and other stuff just cos it's easy to imagine such stuff when uve read it 1000 times.

Wait... come to think of it. HEY! I think i missed a few rockets yesterday... :shout:

I slowly, carefully back away from this thread, my hands open
to show that they are empty; I make no sudden movements, and
my gaze is fixed to the ground so that I make no accidental
provoking eye contact with the participants, until I am safely
out of range....

Squirrel said:
I don't know if it's been said before, too many pages to read now, but is there anyway to get rid of the crc error that u get sometimes when map starts, in some servers I get it really often, and it gets annoying having to recconect manually everytime.

Server side setting only as far as I know.....

Squirrel said:

a known bug of this beta version, already fixed for the final :D