LeagueAS134b and AutoRIP??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

gringo

Dope
Feb 11, 2002
We've just put AutoRIP in the map rotation on the jolt r-c server. Everything fine until AutoRIP comes on then everyone gets kicked witht he following messagfe in server console :(

None) Destroy the Cannon!
> (Event) ·Hè®bål¡§±· entered the game.
> (None) [CSHP] [·Hè®bål¡§±·] Client has logged in @ 22.5
> (None) [CSHP] #### -------------------------------- ####
> (None) [CSHP] #### CLIENT WARNING ####
> (None) [CSHP] #### - Player Name : ·Hè®bål¡§±·
> (None) [CSHP] #### - Player IP : 81.76.136.51:3032
> (None) [CSHP] #### - Warning : Rogue Actor Detected. Class: AssaultBonusPack.AssaultPlusRandomizer.
> (None) [CSHP] #### - TimeStamps : 23.1.0.0
> (None) [CSHP] #### HACKED CLIENT DETECTED ####
> (None) [CSHP] #### - Player Name : ·Hè®bål¡§±·
> (None) [CSHP] #### - Player IP : 81.76.136.51:3032
> (None) [CSHP] #### - Method : Rogue Actor Detected (Unknown Cheat)
> (None) [CSHP] #### - Detected By : CheckActor.
> (None) [CSHP] #### - TimeStamps : S:23.1. C:0.0
> (None) [CSHP] #### - Auth. Code : 916172096
> (None) [CSHP] #### - Date/Time : 24-6-2002 / 23:6:24
> (Event) ·Hè®bål¡§±· left the game.

I saw phear said in another post about this being the result of not having right packages required by map in the ini or something but i dont understand lol - what ini and where?

can someone spell out in simple terms for me exactly what i have to do / get jolt to do :P to get rid of this prob

thx

/edit oh yeah and it only does it with v134b - we still have v 130 on the server and that version dont detect and kick, it works just great :D

Last edited:
thx but i still having probs cos i not v clever :(

ive added to Engine.GameEngine section of MY ut.ini:

ServerPackages=AssaultBonusPack
ServerPackages=Autorip

still the same prob so this is where u can laff at me :eek: - is this meant to go in a server.ini rather than individual ut.inis??

also AutoRIP seems to be crashing the server every time - is this likely to be the result of above problem or something different - again only with v134b - with v130 everything remains fine.

thx 4 ur help

Ok well the hacked client prob has gone so i dunno if this is right forum anymore but this is what bry said at jolt about crashes
packages added.

Unfortunately if it as as we probably suspect that it is the mdos fault that it is crashing there isnt anything we can do.
Lets c if these serpackages will fix it

Sure enuff i can connect to autorip now but then when map changes it crashes every time without fail :(

i dunno what bry talking about but atm with crashes we cant run both autorip and leagueas134b on server so not much use for matches next month.

do u think this is someit fixable/unique to our server or are we resigned to never having autorip and 134b?