League warmup maps...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i personaly prefer defending over attacking, so for me its easier to attack first and then deal with the outcome in the part of AS im better at, hence i prefer to attack first.
imo the best change to the system would be if it would automaticly let the team which won the last match between the 2 contestants defend the warmup map so they have it easier to win it and then attack the first map.

or maybe the team lower in the division can attack the warmup map each time, as a sort of handicap to the higher clan.

Useless said:
or maybe the team lower in the division can attack the warmup map each time, as a sort of handicap to the higher clan.
why should the higher clan be handicapped? imo they should get an advantage for the achievement that was securing their higher rank. tho i see attacking in warmup more as the handicap anyways so ur version is fine :P

I actually prefer to win the warmup because if you run into player probs / are having player probs, you can still use the attack time to get a 6th player / hope they come online. lets take ballistic as the 1st map (it usually is), u could have 5 players and not finish the map, but its still very possible to do a full defence if your 6th player comes in for defence, result - tie.

now if you defend 1st with 5 you are likely to be overrun and its likely you may run into the next map b4 your 6th player shows up and you lose 2 maps instead of 1.

edit: btw when i saw this thread in the forum index, i just had the feeling useless posted it:D

Last edited:
personally i think the clanleaders should meet online in a game of yazzi
and the winner should start at attack.

seriously...i never knew that outcome had any effect on def/att.
i see the idear and then frigate, rook and so should be warmup.
but as it apparently never bothered me ill suggest to leave it :P

pete your gay, we had matches where peeps had connection probs so if ur team drops when defending first they attack quick and its over but if u attack first u got a chance to make it up

Useless said:

i don't think it's a handicap :|
since i think the higher clan isn't really better in attacking nowadays, i think that they're just better in deffing.. so i would say lowe division defend first, since that's easier then attacking in my opinion

lamina said:
personally i think the clanleaders should meet online in a game of yazzi
and the winner should start at attack.

LOL

I reckon first team fully present should attack first, no warm up. Then maybe all those lazy bastards will make an effort to get on the server for a change.

PONG FOR THE DECIDER! no seriously, leave it lol, it's only 2 minutes anyway whatever map u play, and who cares if u start deffing or attacking