League matches and spawncamping

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rai¢hu said:
yes but in new leagueAS you cant do that@_@

Yeah that is shite cuz on maps like desert storm after scud most of ppl dont make suicide and easy to kill em... It shouldnt be changed.

cmon dudes ffs spamm spamm spamm take a loose like a man u fooking R/\7 and just congratulated them they did there jobb and by the way isnt assault pretty much about spamm tell me

anyways

hf dudes

funny, another thread about spawncamping.
That's DAMN AWFUL ;). My advice: remove Bio rifle and increase minigun power :lol:.

btw :
similar threads:
Matches - April 2002, thePROPHET!, ]>BO<[ Members Forum :rolleyes:

Last edited:
so the general opinion is:

fuck all fun, lets kill the opponent while they only have a freakin enforcer, SHOCKCOMBO THEM YEAH! WOOOOHOOOOOO FUNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Vince_Black said:

fuck all fun, lets kill the opponent while they only have a freakin enforcer, SHOCKCOMBO THEM YEAH! WOOOOHOOOOOO FUNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Oh Yeah :P :shock:

Vince_Black said:

fuck all fun, lets kill the opponent while they only have a freakin enforcer
Double enforcer, and it's just as good as a minigun at close range :P

spawncamp? in spawnzone? or like when u come around the corner.

In the first case: easy to kill, no mattah if he has a shock, enforcer him with SP on and he's dead soon enuff.
Case 2: tuff shit, its guardia, maybe not the most pleasant way of playing it but shit happens.

first: it was u (i think) that choosed guardia in the first place so fo for that
second: spanwcamping is allowed since u got spawnprotection
third: u didnt defend guardia we got the tank
forth: it was 7-1 and we didnt spawncamp on any other map so stop whining about one lousy map didnt do any difference
fith: fo fo fo and so on
sixth: wierd clan :P
seventh: im damn good looking ;)

Reactions: Maber
standing spawn protected in ias on siege map and plamfering all coming low and through teleporter is more fun :D ROFL :spockfla:

Reactions: LeNiXiS