Lamest excuse?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

6 vs 1 WTF ?

It would be easier if thiese noobs was on the other team.

MOOOOOVE NOOB. (dunnow why but happens alot on guardia)

but to be honest I think most peoples fav is 'gg' it shows up all the time..

"Ha ha ha"

"You suck!"

"Ha ha ha"

"You suck!"

"Ha ha ha"

"You suck!"

"Ha ha ha"

"You suck!"

...red team wins the game

"disconnect"

Also when a map is finished in 30 sec--> "OMG, 2 vs 6!!"

well lamest excuses imo are:

- fs you lame boters
- fs Psy you lame cheater / leaguefixer

favorite to laugh about:
- fs you lame merc-users

oh, btw... pld lamina... i love that picture :D
its funny & tr00

Reactions: Rob1000100
Apoc said:
6 vs 1 WTF ?

I never say gg :rolleyes:

and u will never see it either :P

Apoc said:
6 vs 1 WTF ?

For some reason when people decide to do something completely different while playing Guardia they stop on the flak in the spawn cavern. The other thing that might elicit a 'Move' 'request' is people having a personal showdown with the auto cannon. Bless 'em.

[1] "omg" this, "omg" that.
[2] "Aspamosphere" (Can't believe people still type this every f&%$ing game)
[3] "GG" (said by the player who's just blagged a quick last ob)
[3] "Did the launch work ok?" (Said by player wanting everyone else to know why he has no frags and that he really was involved, honest)
[4] "Almost/Close" (said by player wanting everyone to know he made a critical save)
[5] nice lagsliding (said by player who missed the above save)

"havent played all day...totally rusty"

"sorry was typing"

"key-config is screwed up!"

"ran out of ammo" (yes..that is it!..there u were taking all ammo...and
suddenly the bullets stopped comming out)

Hector said:
For some reason when people decide to do something completely different while playing Guardia they stop on the flak in the spawn cavern. The other thing that might elicit a 'Move' 'request' is people having a personal showdown with the auto cannon. Bless 'em.

[1] "omg" this, "omg" that.
[2] "Aspamosphere" (Can't believe people still type this every f&%$ing game)
[3] "GG" (said by the player who's just blagged a quick last ob)
[3] "Did the launch work ok?" (Said by player wanting everyone else to know why he has no frags and that he really was involved, honest)
[4] "Almost/Close" (said by player wanting everyone to know he made a critical save)
[5] nice lagsliding (said by player who missed the above save)

lmao , so so true. But don't forget...

[6] fs crap team ( when a player is top of the map by a few lucky frags/obj's , but his team was owned )

i just read another few excuses :P

a Clan after a Match said:
and XXX played, he is XXXX yes. Well what to say? We had tottally no tactics :( didnt have a team ready etc. One thing: NEVER PLAY ON THE XXX SERVER!! it is THE worst server there is, all laaaaagggggg. ppl jumping over my screen like there freaking teleports everywhere. very crap. Anyway, for some reason we only picked 4 maps??? well thats what they claim.... but i wonder where the XXXX classic maps like frigate hispeed and rook were ffs, those are our good maps. Instead we played OceanFloorAL ??? No one picked it, as its a shite map, but we played it ffs... so no proper maplist. If there was a proper maplist and a normal server (yes i know i agreed on the server, but the last time we played a match (in july) it was fine) i think the match would have been more exciting. We have always had good matches XXX, so i hope for another gg the next time, but not on your server, on a league server so the maplist is proper too :P .... gl next month. one advice for everyone: DO NOT PLAY XXX SERVER!

I marked the excuses red
(The green X are names i removed)