Lamer clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

One mans lame is another mans tactics ;) I`am a well know camper and while i don`t do t in spawn areas usally there are times when i will, ie mazon, frigate and goglatha reason for this is its how i like to play. I tend only to do this on servers with spawn protection on and can see no harm in it as if a man who cant be killed cant kill a man who can then your gotta think cant the man who cant be killed have any skill ? Anyhow i know how you think and you know how i think so don`t try and be changing my way of thinking cos i think that iam in the right for thinking that i entitled to play the way i do in league match if its not against the rule, you think ?

Anyhow if you dont think how i think then maybe you need to do xome thinking, but watch it as i think that too much think can hurt, go figure :confused:

ps think [/SARCASM]

SCamping asside, its unfair to play like 7 v 3 unless its like 7 noobies v's 3 good playas.
Even teams is the key to enjoyment in UTAss not just even numbers of playas.
SC is ok if its called 'Launch Suppression'.;)

I just came from a game with [AA]moonryder, and he´s still at it, being a total lame ass that is. Don´t seem like he can read either since he didn´t stop.

they are not new they are =[NPU]= drop outs all of em:shout: :rolleyes:

they book a match with EF and didnt even ask EF if they wanted to play lmfao

Yeah, im a lame ass bitch, SPANK me wellstoned. But i must say, if all matcharrangers in HZ n div5 could get ICQ, everything would be much easier, n i would probbably learn this faster......im a moron...
:D

:cow: :mingun: :shout:

just thought id say aa have split up

but the noobs have mostly gone into my old clan (the clan i formed UTM) ffs now the clan i once had is filled of noobs