Laggers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnet- StoneAge said:
I think this is obvious for everyone with reason in their mind.

Clans complaining they lost to Nas actually is total noobs, nothing more, nothing to discuss.

Any half decent clan would beat the shit out of ANY NA clan, PERIOD.

And any half decent clan would win 8-2 or something against ANY of the clans that actually lost to Nas..

And a good clan would hardly ever loose a map even to either Nas or one of those clans..

All this is obvious!

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK ON THE TRACK!!! WTF HAPPENED TO JAQUANALINE?!?

ANYONE IN SAME CLAN KNOWS PERHAPS?!? ANY SOMALIANS HERE?!? ANY UTLORDS ( not sure? ) HERE?

Arnet

well yesterday we had some of nas players wit no tactics friendly against a div.1 clan {AUT} on their server. started off slow but ended up 7-5 win for {AUT}. i'll prove you wrong bro and you'll see us beating div 2 clans and in div 1. i can't promise going lostless but it won't take long.

and a clan we tied =)AI(= beat you guys 8-0 so obviously your not in a half decent clan =P

and a clan we tied =)AI(= beat you guys 8-0 so obviously your not in a half decent clan =P

LMAO, what clan am i in? I havent played a league games in 3 years but sure! =P

@dog.. LMAO

@rest ist sooo easy to stir a bit in th frying pan..lol, go take yourselves less seriously..

@thc druid? again.. NICE, go get them!

Arnet

Basdo said:
i even got more sniper kills than i usually do :P

Haha, that perfectly proves your shitty aim since you shoot where they aren´t standing if they slide :D

P.s. (for the thread)
Sliders are a problem in Insta and ProAS mostly. Not as much in StdAS so stop the fucking whining and pick up your god damn rocketlauncher instead.

Supermic! said:
Just wanted to say hi to prototype and jaybone :) Has been a while...
Gl in league m8s

Hey Super!!... aint seen u guys much lately :(
I Did stop by chan to say hey the other day ... but no on was round o' well.. ill stop by again soon :) .. and thx too super

c'mon admins make this thread sticky. Guess we need such a thread until Nas leave the league :rolleyes:

Arnet- StoneAge said:
LMAO, what clan am i in? I havent played a league games in 3 years but sure! =P

@dog.. LMAO

@rest ist sooo easy to stir a bit in th frying pan..lol, go take yourselves less seriously..

@thc druid? again.. NICE, go get them!

Arnet

yes so that proves your point ? other than that you just hang around assault forum even though you don't play in league game. your one to talk :rollseyes: and its not druid.

Dru2k said:
yes so that proves your point ? other than that you just hang around assault forum even though you don't play in league game. your one to talk :rollseyes: and its not druid.

LOLOL!

I hang out assault forums even when i dont play assault? NO, if u would be smart enough to ckheck my prfile u would see i was registered 3 weeks ago ro something like that.. hehe

drugtaker, take care, or be a square.. :p

Hogo said:
agreed that NAS have 'some' advantage with a high ping BUT... take it from me, they are very skillfull players with good aim.

fair play to them for coming across the water to play in the Eu league

ask yourself a question aswell.. would you rather have a high ping and be slightly harder to hit, and have all the aiming and movement issues that go with it...or have a low ping that enables you to move properly and aim better?

They actually have more disadvantages from their ping than advantages

pld guys and hopefully play you in Div 1 soon :)

:), cant say it better than this, keep on playin NaS, fuck em if they moan about u beating em, its not ur problem tbh ;)

LOL for some reason I decide to come check out the old utassault page, havent been here in a long time. See some remember my old clan pi8 (theres still quite a few of us around, but we play CTF exclusively now). We heard the same things that nas are hearing about lag sliding and it being an advantage. The only thing is every single euro clan but 1 totally refused to go play on an American server afterwards. That 1 was NRG, and they were very classy about it and we had a blast with them. Before complaining its hard to hit them, go play them on a US server against them and see how difficult it is to play that way. The 40 ping minigunners sucked when we played in the euro leagues.

Good to see some of you old farts still around :) Especially good to see MoD still alive and kicking (my first clan, was in it during Turbo_Z, Devlin, FaCe, etc days)

Well Nas is not leaving anytime soon. Better get used to us. and playing on any NA server with us is not really a huge advantage to us since half of us ping fairly even with Euroz. Not to many of us get 50 pings. Ps. Happy new Year.

]Nas-Moses said:
Well Nas is not leaving anytime soon. Better get used to us. and playing on any NA server with us is not really a huge advantage to us since half of us ping fairly even with Euroz. Not to many of us get 50 pings. Ps. Happy new Year.

Guess I was wrong har har! is ut still alive or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.