KoRn - Take a look in the mirror

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cazzy

vr000m
Jun 8, 2001
Hell
Again a new album of KoRn in stores now. Quite soon after 'the Untouchables'. I just "bought" it a couple of hours ago when the stores were closed. Again quite different then the other albums, but then again KoRn is good with doing that. It sounds like CK said in irc. interesting.

I need to listen to it more I guess.

Anyone else purchased it?

In parts it sounds like typical predicatable KoRn, which isn't a bad thing.
In other parts it's boring typical predicatable KoRn.
But in some parts it's typical predicatable GOOD KoRn, and there are a few songs on the album which already sound like that. The obvious one atm is Did my time, which starred Angelina Jolie in the vid. Great song.
Play Me featuring NAS is different, so far haven't heard Fieldy try and rap on the album, i never know why he tries, he's shite.

all in all it sounds quite predictable, but after time i think it will fit nicely into my collection. I'd give it 7/10 :)

Usually i'm quite a fan of Korn...
but i found last one more interesting...
A friend of mine has it.. i borrowed but i didn't felt it deserved to be Copied :P

Got my hands on it yesterday, listened to it, but prolly not enough yet to have an opinion.

Also got the Right Now vid, lol, class stuff on it, think it was the choice from some fan-made vids people sent, the weirdest vid won i bet :D