konnz GOAL thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I had a terrific night tbh, but had to wake up really early because I'm gonna visit a BIG holiday market today! so only a couple hours of sleep for me :( :nod:

had a very good night :D, vastelaovend (carnaval) starts again so im busy every friday - sunday :p: :nod:

oh it is sunday...I jus woke up and I will have my breakfast now and then I might go to a poker tourney, but I am not sure about that NaJa^ :D

:nod:

I didnt go to that tourney but I had one at pokerstars this afternon...wow I reached the finals now...omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nod:

ohhh....maybe mate ..maybe!!!! I'm in EPT Finals for Dortmund...I qualified to the final round and I must be among the best 3 of the upcoming final, if I make it, I will get a ticket to the EPT-Tournament in Dortmund sponsored by pokerstars...wow that would be amazing and the final is on 20th of january :D

:nod: