konnz GOAL thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jus won 2*38$ in a row...jus played 2 of those ''Sit$Go's'' at Pokerstars for 5,50$ buyin...yesh im good :rolleyes: last week I became 78th of 17666 players and won 245$, I pld ''Sunday Hundred Grand''...ohhh maybe im rich soon fs :(

:nod:

me too, partypoker ftw!

im still at 40 euro's i once deposited. going up and down all the time

o jus pld on real money tables with 3$/6$ blinds....lool I went their with 260$, jus won some hands and I had 350$. Although the luck left me alone for some minutes I went down to 170$...now im back @ 265$...ough...hard business :D

o jus pld on real money tables with 3$/6$ blinds....lool I went their with 260$, jus won some hands and I had 350$. Although the luck left me alone for some minutes I went down to 170$...now im back @ 265$...ough...hard business :D

i mostly play sit and go's 6 handed.

you just need to get into the top 2 of them and you get money... im mostly first out or 1-2 lol

fuuuuuuuuck just got beat with A10 against QQ all in lol

better stay away from poker. it's addictive and at the end it will fuck you up :nod: