konnz GOAL thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nice vid tomz :p

Going to Djerba tomorrow, haha cu mates :D

:nod:

haha jo guys! I am back since monday already, but since my ISP is useless or my modem is broken i dont have internet atm, nor I can use the fucking telephone :lol: *beeeeeeesh*... jus writin from my gf's ,).

my Tunesia week was awsome btw, Djerba is a so cool island ffs, but maybe it was the all inclusive stuff..hmmm food all day :P and any drinks you like for free(cocktails etc. too), ggz beeshes, av' it a nice day :)
:wave:

pff! all inclusive.. hate that tbh..
when i go to a country i want to eat at local restaurants and have the regional diner! not the hotelfood!

anyways wb! :wave:

I know.. but they never taste as good as real proper restaurant food :P

Last edited:
going on holidays in about 4 weeks time.

hotel food can be traditionally good as it can attract tourists, of course ull have to pay for it and since most of us are students ;)
but if its is all-inclusive its most of the time a bit less good... why would they pay THAT much attention for extra quality for the same price.

still, who gives a fuck if the holiday roxor ur boxor :D

Last edited: