{[KMA]} 0 - 8 >DaRk<

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bahamut

Jan 21, 2002
Cambridge, England
Good game guys. I couldntplay due to ISP problems but all the guys did a good job and worked well together. Well deserve win i think. Congrats guys!

Nothing wrong with a few hearty congrats to keep spirits high, but Wingman's right - we shouldn't get overconfident.

:shock: :fingers:

Originally posted by Wingman
i think we should go easy on congratulating ourselfs over this win ... its gonna get harder

ffs Wingman....lighten up ! We need to enjoy these small moments of victory, it's gonna get harder and we WILL get our arses kicked. Team tactics were cool but more games will improve things.

I think we all did great........N1 m8s.

Lvd the game guys tnx for lettin me play. Somehow the server kicked me off it a couple of times and was glad UV was there to substitute me..tnx m8. Next time other server plz...
L8er guys and good nite:smash:

lucky this thread was still around, otherwise we would have to start another one.

KMA were much improved over our last match.

That rook was bloody close, how did they get the chains/main gate that fast ?

Originally posted by Sullen_Scrota
lucky this thread was still around, otherwise we would have to start another one.

KMA were much improved over our last match.

That rook was bloody close, how did they get the chains/main gate that fast ?

Yeah...they were more organised.....but so were we :)

No idea what happened on Rook.....1 minute we were painting the door and holding them back...next the main gates were open and you were screaming for backup. Beats me.

Presumably they have a good connection to server2 as they asked for it...and we were the ones that kept pausing the match. It was one sucking server tho...hope it's better on thursday.