Killbots...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Anyone know how to kill bots with admin access online? I added them now I can't remove them. I tried killpawns and killall but they stay around. And if I kick a bot another takes his place.

if the game's set to Minimumplayers=4 or something, and you got "Bots Even Teams" on (or something else with bots) then its gonna put bots in all the time

Thx for help but I found it online. Killpawns won't do it or killall bots. Even though all sites say that is the right command. Anyway I found one that said to try 'killall bot' instead of 'killall bots'. It was driving me nuts earlier - playing on our 2 v 2 server and couldn't get rid of the bloody things :P

"killall bot" will kill all the bots but they'll be a back after a map change :D

"admin set botpack.deathmatchplus MinPlayers 0" followed by a map restart will disable them permanently.

Roger, but that's for DM :D
For 2vs2 AS use "admin set LeagueasXXX.leagueassault minplayers 0"
XXX=Your leagueas version, ie 135