Just wondering....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cratos

+++++++++
Sep 20, 2001
Austria
...how API suddenly pops to the top of division 2?

Watching the stats of the one and only game of them (FFS vs API) tells me that it was a regular game with 8-0 for the opposite clan, but some FFS guy seems to like API so much that he submitted a 7-7 to push them right to the top of div2?

http://www.utassault.net/utstats/?p=uta_match&matchcode=vewZ0e6l

Imho this sounds a bit unfair to bottom clans like FO which would need about 10 wins and 3-4 month to get to the same spot on a regular way :shake:

Last edited:
Yes Whats Wrong With Helping Ppl Get Out Of Hz

If score is 8-0 for example, then you must submit 8-0. Not doing so, is unfair on all the other clans in that division. They can join the league after a certain amount of games even if they haven't yet actually won any. I'll try and fix the points and stuff out now.

It doesn't matter at all. This is a good thing for the league and kudos to <FFS> for being so friendly to HZ clans. Api plays FO later and when FO wins they'll get MANY more points than they would vs. a HZ clan. GOOD GAME!!

To be honest, <FFS> has the right to give away a win if they want to too. They won, they deserved the win, and they decided to be nice guys and let Api get into the league. Now Div2 will have 13 at the end of the month and will be able to have a 3rd division. GOOD GAME.

I will also note that since Api had 4 scheduled matches they were automatically getting into the league at the end of the month anyways (provided they played their matches) so it was a bit unecessary. Anyways, FO will get more points, it's a good deal for them. If they're a bad clan and don't deserve to be that high in the ladder they'll fall like lead immediately anyways so gg.
Thanks <FFS>

If score is 8-0 for example, then you must submit 8-0. Not doing so, is unfair on all the other clans in that division. They can join the league after a certain amount of games even if they haven't yet actually won any. I'll try and fix the points and stuff out now.

How'd FO get into the league in the first place? R let them in with 7-7, then you decided to arbitrarily give FO a 7-7 when they played dzz when it was an 8-0 win for dzz. It really doesn't matter that much because in the end the points get evened out by them getting beaten by better clans.

How'd FO get into the league in the first place? R let them in with 7-7, then you decided to arbitrarily give FO a 7-7 when they played dzz when it was an 8-0 win for dzz. It really doesn't matter that much because in the end the points get evened out by them getting beaten by better clans.

Pretty sure FO - dzz was 7-7 because there was no record of the match being played (think server failed to get setup or something). I struggle to remember what I learnt in a lecture today never mind months ago:P

And submitting wrong score isn't OK even if it give us a new division. It is unfair on the other clans because they earned their points fairly and then some clans decides to be 'nice' and give them their points?. Just makes promotion harder for the clans that 'deserve' it.

It's an abuse of the points system although a minor one, personally Id have no problem if FFS had forfeit but they submitted a draw, this basically gives api points but doesnt take anything away from FFS.

Under certain circumstances it would be ok to submit an agreed score without playing, server setup fails and no time to replay, end of year and points reset due as long as it doesnt directly effect any other clan.

letting HZ clans join the top of a division is bad, preventing them from joining the ladder is bad aswell. Why not just add new clans at the bottom after they played one game?

They are automatically added after playing their first 4 games, this shows they have a level of activity suitable for playing in the league.

Whole bloody table is messed up. Somehow, clans have gone from say 700 points to 1337 points.

edit: well because plug have played matches since their 'given' draw, it means clans like [NAC] have too many points now. Too much for me to sort out atm:|

Last edited:
ya well I know of other clan who have done the samething so if u're gonna take our points away u'd better start looking at other clans aswell

ya well I know of other clan who have done the samething so if u're gonna take our points away u'd better start looking at other clans aswell

Like I don't have enough to deal with at the moment. I'm only going to try fixing the points for this month as its too hard to fix them like they were 2 months ago or whatever. I don't know why clans don't submit right score vs HZ clans. It clearly states in the rules that clans can enter the HZ even without any wins.

asswipes are only crying now cause some of u wouldnt have made it into div1

Status
Not open for further replies.