just to let you guys know about the 2K4 demo.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

This is complete speculation on my part, but the demo could be coming out soon.

Today, the master server went down to upgrade the hardware and install the UT2004 master browser. Which means they are either planning well in advance, or they will need it soon.

aye, 2 weeks :\
hmm looking forward hope full game is released bfor end of this month :D (when i have a lil lan)

Apocalypse said:
This is complete speculation on my part, but the demo could be coming out soon.

Today, the master server went down to upgrade the hardware and install the UT2004 master browser. Which means they are either planning well in advance, or they will need it soon.
These kind of speculation can get you banned on the atari forums :D

yeah i carnt wait

Hopefully it dosnt mess us up for the Insta cup we are in

But im really lookinh forward to it

If its as good as it is being made out to be its gonna be awsome (also i like UT2003 so if the playing style is like from UT1 and/or UT2003 i should be happy)

Humph said:
Well, that's based on Highspeed, therefore it must be shit.

Oh well, so much for UT2004.

AS-Hispeed is to AS-Convoy as DM-Peak is to DM-Morpheus

basically... the only real similarity between hispeed and convoy is that the whole level is moving. if you take the same approach. convoy must be exactly like DM-Hyperblast :)