Just shows u how disgusting some ppl really are

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wot ya talkin about? little Unreal is doin fine.......and all the fighting with kids takin the piss outta his name is turnin him into a real tough nut.....

seriously tho a little wierd to say the least but it can always be changed...

..can always be changed.." I think that would be in the naming rights contract.

Also no company with a care for their own image would do anything like that.Im sure noone will buy the name.

Which again brings me to the fact that, y do u not need a baby licence when u need a gun licence?Some ppl seam to need it imo:shout:

oh the radio thread =) aww why lizzin to radio =)? nothing good is even on there.TV on the other hand.. nah its the same crap. But where would we be without massmedia?

Happy in ignorence.

As 4 radio, well i listen to a channel called Radio Rakel which is a female activist radio run by www.blitz.no and its quite nice if u stay away from 8 march when they have back to back shows about pms and prevetion etc.

But today thay had soime lame ass sad twat of a man, who almost made me fall asleep with boredom.That was right before he started playing 80`s music and wispering on the radion:\

Also they run Hickhikers guide to the galaxy l8r, which owns most things.

They have alot of Anti US and Anti moron i.e ingnorant ppl, which is quite nice.