Just saying Hello

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

A

Ai Apocalypse

Hello to the crowd @ >ION<

Good Luck 2nite and I hope that u kick every member of Mi5's ass....twice

hehe

Apocalypse

Formally ARPreaper
Formally Goose

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Though IF I remember correctly it is tomorrow night.

Goose ya scabby fukwit wot you doin` postin` on our forum!! hehe only kiddin` thx for the support mate !

hehe u got it wrong Apocalypse, Mi5 will be dishing out the torcher >;)

Oops

ahhh f&^k

i was wrong wasn't I

....about the date that is.

hehe

---------------------------

Re: LOL

Step Aside ION, i am the alpha and the... errrr ION beater uppa :)

hehe m8s, its gonna be a very fun and very close game, just wish i could be playing in it :(

Keep it simple

We are the >ION<, Resistance is futile, prepare to be disassembled

So Mi5 watch out.

Re: Told you soo

Ah well pld m8s, it was a fun and exciting game, and dare i say it, the best clan won :)

Re: Told you soo

wow i praise you for such a mature attitude most peeps would of made up some bullshit story about lag n stuff

well done .. the server was abit unhealthy (pun) but still we all kept our cool (except on RW and teamsay) to each other

the best match ive been in so far

Yep a hell of a match

And as I wrote to Matty after the match (he stopped it go blaim him Mi5 not ION *G*)

"I am going to give you a HUGE KISS RIGHT IN YOUR FACE"

I agree with NEO

yeah thats a great attitude Ninja :)

altho i didnt play i got the impression it was by far the most challenging match we have EVER played !!!!

and ultimate respect goes out to both teams for thier performances !!!!!

and ROFLMAO @ Eq

Like I said..

Well guys....

Congrats to ION and bad luck to Mi5

I hear it was a gr8 game played in good spirits.

Just the kinda games the league needs.

2 Eq

I don't know about leapfrog... Stiffler is the man 2 ask about that. But I'm game for anything.

Apoc

----------------

Join up m8

Some mor bluddy teams need to enter leapfrog!
o >ION< if i havent already said to u WELL PLD AGAINST MI.Its a bit late coz i havnet been hear for a while so i thought i gotta post it cu
Dark.
p.s when we cum 2 div1 i wont revenge on u lot 4 what u did to me when i woz at lords!
:)