Just crazy :lol:

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

wayne if you dont stop posting ancient crap with :emoticon:<-----clicky on a daily bases, i myself will start posting newer sites like www.very.de, the chick flashing her tits on cam, and the dutch "Lloyed insurance" commercial :shake:. Besides rubberjhonny is an asshole i never found it funny or amusing :p:

-McP0tt- said:

[X] Troller

You Are Being Flamed Because:

[X] You obviously don't know anything about the topic at hand

and

[X] You started a lame thread with a very old and worthless idea thinking it was something new and cool.

To Repent, You Must:

[X] Refrain from posting until you have a vague idea what you're doing

and

[X] Give up your AOL account

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[ ] Blow me
[ ] Get a clue
[ ] Get a life
[ ] **** a goat
[ ] Go away
[ ] Grow up
[ ] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] You need to seek psychiatric help
[ ] Morons like you give ammo to pro-censorship morons
[ ] Yer momma's so fat/stupid/ugly that etc...
[ ] Take your gibberish somewhere else
[ ] Go back to school and actually learn something
[ ] Learn how to post or get off the site
[ ] Send your sister to my bedroom at 10:30 PM
[X] All of the above

(you know you want it)

I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at your local Zoo, or if you weren't so ugly that even the tide wouldn't take you out. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, why don't you put your glasses on backwards and walk into yourself?