June Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v2 League suck this month imo, just one div and only 2 matchs.. can we have next months more division composed by 5 clans?

Since this is one of those questions that routes direct into the depths of the UTA core system, the question is forwarded from me to the UTA wisdom book.

I am happy that you are not the only one that shows the interest in the moving UTA history, that makes it easy for me to let my previous speaker answer this question.

One of the answers that helped me personally over my doubts was this profound remark out of the year 2006. :)

dont touch the almighty nonagon

:bowdown: nonagon

This is exactly the salt in the soup!

More remarks where done in the year 2001

Behold! This is a nonagon (9 corners)

The 'Schedule Nonagon' prehaps? :P

SYSTEM A
So this will be the match ups for the 1st month, 2nd is the slots they didnt play, 3rd is the 'nonagon' etc....
I'll do another nonagon for the even months to make it clear :D

SYSTEM B
OR we could have a rotation system. e.g NRG are slot A this month, next month B, following month C....
It does make a difference because clans !=slot which means greater variety from month to month

Personally I like B.

This is already close to the inner core of the nonagon. But for you I will go to the start.

Another year and some more improvements :D

The main change is that there will now be 9 clans per division. This affects the schedule in that you still have to play 4 games per month but those not in the HZ or lowest division have 4 fixed opponents - no longer does the 4th match give a choice of opponent.

Each Division has 9 slots (A to I), promoted/relegated clans take the slots of the clans they replace in the division as always. A clan not moving division does not change slot.

The following diagram is the schedule nonagon which shows which slots play which.
nonagon.jpg

Slots will be initially assigned to clans after the Dec/Jan Promotions and Relegations are complete but before the points reset. Gonna use a rotational /2 system (yes i just made that up :P) 1st=A, 2nd=C, 3rd=E, 4th=G, 5th=I, 6th=B, 7th=D, 8th=F, 9th=H

Promotions for Dec/Jan will be:
1st Div : last place relegated
2nd Div : 2 promotions, last place relegated
3rd Div : 3 promotions, last place relegated
4th Div : 4 promotions, last place relegated
5th Div : 5 promotions (may cause 5th and 4th to merge)
no inter-division playoffs

Other rule changes:
  • The Division Formation Rule is now when there are more than 12 clans rather than 11. New Divisions will be formed with 9 clans.

I am sure I reached the start point now, more deep I cant go. All those who have more info are called in this thread to reach the nanogan pinnacle. :D (zenith point)

Met, a Pentagon system would work exactly the same way. It all works off the same figures, the only thing differing is the playoff.

At the moment its 9 Teams, 4 matches. You don't play the same clan in consecutive months.

A Pentagon would be 5 clans, 2 matches. Same rule applies. 1 team relegated, 1 promoted, ignore the playoffs (which btw are often forfeitted by 1 clan)

This, imo, should be applied to iAS, Proas and 2v2 league.

Met, a Pentagon system would work exactly the same way. It all works off the same figures, the only thing differing is the playoff.

At the moment its 9 Teams, 4 matches. You don't play the same clan in consecutive months.

A Pentagon would be 5 clans, 2 matches. Same rule applies. 1 team relegated, 1 promoted, ignore the playoffs (which btw are often forfeitted by 1 clan)

This, imo, should be applied to iAS, Proas and 2v2 league.

As far as I knew, it wasnt possible to implement other systems because there was none that can include them. Thats why I was refering already to the past, in the hope to have one of use that knows all about it. ("Thats why all all those who have more info are called in this thread to reach the nanogan pinnacle. (zenith point)")

Any chance .os could confirm their no-show for our last pro match? For some reason they haven't submitted match result, even though they agreed to the schedule.

Looking for a opponent clan on proAS, contact me @ msn: [email protected] or irc.utassault.net #bippro
Let's play, NAC loves to lose more and you need to win to delete that -2 losing spree :P Thursday 26th. would be a perfect date for us on server 7 @ 20GMT. Schedule and book that if you're interested and I'll confirm. And remember to challange us aswell ;)

Last edited:
Screw EC. Neither arranger seems to be able to respond. W8ing for GaG somewhere near a 1.5 week already. No response form AUT is acceptable since i sent the message about 24 hours ago when i realized GaG wasn't going to respond before the match we intended to ply. Next time deadlines would be nice.

erm, I tried to contact you every day first week of june, but you were nowhere contactable. Now you come at the end of month claiming you were trying to get the game scheduled? How ridiculous.

Basdo I think you you do not read well the post of Eas, he said he sent 1 message just about 24 hours ago because he got no response from GaG! and he was inactive in 1st 2 weeks of month!
this of course if you mean the schedule with AUT

Last edited:
erm, I tried to contact you every day first week of june, but you were nowhere contactable. Now you come at the end of month claiming you were trying to get the game scheduled? How ridiculous.
I said i tried with GaG, and wasn't home in the first part of the month. And if You tried to contact me then how? since mail box=empty IM=silent.

ADIT: Looks like tiago got the point ;)

I would like to submit a result but we havent scheduled the match, as we just arranged it on msn and played it the minute after on a non - league server. The match was lod. vs [NAC] and the result was 4-0. Maybe someone from NAC can confirm this.

We didn't get to play our second match because GaG couldnt and wouldnt play because of the EC, yet I see them playing on public servers. I tried to arrange with Smantie aswell, but he said he couldn't play, and his 2 teammates couldn't aswell. Same goes for TN. Guess we've tried to arrange but they just didnt wanted to play, not really our fault I guess :\

Status
Not open for further replies.