June Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
Sorry for the delay but I've had no internet connection the last few days.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

ProAS and iAS leagues are open to add schedules. StdAS league is locked until playoffs have been played.
All league types and divisions apart from StdAS division 1 and 2 are non-nonagon.
Only TWO matches are required due to the IAC.
We now have 3 divisions in the StdAS league.

Standard Assault - Champs: (-8-)
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) SveK, B)NOOB, C) dzz, D)MoD, E)TNT, F)CoH, G) pDm, I)-8-
Promoted: H) NAC @ 366/367 pts

Playoff 1: atP vs SveK - Dates Available 4th, 5th, 6th - Server choice is yours.
Playoff 2: Playoff 1 winner vs DoG - Dates Available 5th, 6th, 7th - Server choice is yours.

Division #2
Relegated: atP @ 1070/987 pts
Non-Movers: DFP, ADC, NAC, DoG, para, GaG, iD, NBS, FFS
Leavers:None

Division #3 and Holding Zone
Relegated: Plu9, 1api1, FO, LAG @ 1000 pts

Pro Assault - Champs: ]NoD[
Division #1
Non-Movers: 23, NoD, PA, KAN, atP, si, NAC, L
Leavers:wKd

Insta Assault - Champs: -RoF`
Division #1
Non-Movers: U, RoF, MpM, 666, DoG, TC, wHw
Leavers:pDm, cNp, nBk

Last edited:
I think -<FO>- was supposed to have left the league... I don't think they'll even be playing matches this month.. they've been reincarnated in =]sp[= however and with uP and EaS in the holding zone we should have 3 divisions next month ;)

Division Formation/Destruction

If at the end of the month, after all promotion/relegation has taken place, the lowest division contains more than 12 clans, the excess clans will be removed from that division and used to create a new division (so that what was the lowest division will contain 9 clans and a new lowest division will be formed with 4+ clans). All the clans that start this new division will have their points reset to 1000.

We got 13 clans in div2 right now... shouldn't we have a div3 now by league rules?

I think -<FO>- was supposed to have left the league... I don't think they'll even be playing matches this month.. they've been reincarnated in =]sp[= however and with uP and EaS in the holding zone we should have 3 divisions next month ;)

Can't do anything until they let an admin know or send removal request.

We PLu9 were supposed to be sent back to HZ, as we couldn't get the admin adress to work, you guys must have forgotten, anyway as we see there is a 3rd Div now, we don't want to make it disappear, so we'll stay this month so that the clans in HZ have the time to be promoted and the Div not to die, but we won't be able to play all our matchs.

Gyz

We PLu9 were supposed to be sent back to HZ, as we couldn't get the admin adress to work, you guys must have forgotten, anyway as we see there is a 3rd Div now, we don't want to make it disappear, so we'll stay this month so that the clans in HZ have the time to be promoted and the Div not to die, but we won't be able to play all our matchs.

Gyz

How could we forget something we were never told about?. If you did tell an admin then they haven't told me. We finally get back to 3 divisions and there are potentially 3 clans leaving:(

Gyzmo: There are only 2 required matches this month :)

Proto: The only clans that are discussing leaving are FO (to be replaced immediately by sp) and plu9 to HZ, was there a third clan?

TNT just recruited GRZ though... Doesn't seem smart to recruit then leave :x Anyways, something new might come up and hopefully they'll end up okay :thumb:

Gyz

1 - Told you :P
2 - There is nothing wrong with admin email
3 - there are still personal admins emails as well

my bad, but my teammates seems to love having their butt kicked cause they told me they wanted to play after all, so its for good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.