June Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
League Tables / Monthly Changes:

No playoff this month in any league type.
StdASDiv2/iAS/ProAS/zp-iCTF Schedules are open to add challenges.
All league types and divisions apart from StdAS Division 1 are non-nonagon.
Due to a shortage of clans in Divisions 2 and 3 in StdAS league both divisions are still merged.
In iAS dfr and bS have had a 5% point reduction for not playing the minimum of 2 games.
In ProAS atP and 23 have had a 5% point reduction for not playing enough games.

Standard Assault - Champs: MoD
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)SnY, B)KAN, C)C0, D)MoD, E)TNT, F)UA, I)-8-
Promoted: G)CoH, H)DoG @ 562pts
Leavers:X

Division #2
Relegated: atP @ 875 pts
Non-Movers: DoG, ADC, SveK, DFP, NAC, ReS, 666, SanTiTan, SK, FFS, R
Leavers:Humor (moved to HZ)
HZLeavers:DooM, SSC, |X|*

Pro Assault - Champs: *MeGa*
Division #1
Non-Movers: MeGa, wKd, 23, pa, KAN, U, DoG, NAC, atP, NoD
Leavers:pRo, PiP, AO (moved to HZ)
HZLeavers:[OMA]

Insta Assault - Champs: -RoF`
Division #1
Non-Movers: RoF, dfr, R, bS
Leavers: Gb, ULL

zp-iCTF - Champs: oZ
Division #1
Non-Movers: atP, oZ, TNT, 8, 666, NAS, R, DFP, nBk, DoG, IDC
Leavers: wE, NSG
HZLeavers: SSK, No, L2P, {g}, DiD

hm, the points of x -squadf shared forfeits, did u forgetto add them for some opponents in may?? Atp got it, though

Biebel said:
hm, the points of x -squadf shared forfeits, did u forgetto add them for some opponents in may?? Atp got it, though
no, all added. atP got full points because that match was booked before X sent removal request. The other 3 team got a shared forfeit between them.

Hmmm seems like SanTiTaN has challanged us for a match and booked matchserver #7. But the matcharranger from them have in mysteries ways scheduled it for matchserver #1 lol. I've just noticed that now when I had to take the details to the prv. forum. Could an admin plz correct that minor error and schedule it for server #7. I think that was his idea in the first place ;)

Regards [NAC] Blade

This ain't the place to spam useless threads, if one of you have a problem go irc/msn/icq pls.

The removal of points was a shared decision. Its not our fault if you don't schedule 4 matches. Why would I have a grudge against 23? I'm not even in a ProAS clan.

not our fault you removed pro| from our schedule or we had enuff to play :x

yes, i complain because admins removed clans from our schedule then gives us penalty because we didnt play enuff :rolleyes:

why is 666 not removed?
They Quit last month :S

let me guess they did not send removal request... bah... noobs....

suxxors

@ wish: stop moaning... bit anoying to read the same shit again and again and again...

Last edited:
Felerian said:
why is 666 not removed?
They Quit last month :S

let me guess they did not send removal request... bah... noobs....

suxxors

@ wish: stop moaning... bit anoying to read the same shit again and again and again...

Pff its not sure if we quit with std AS:P.. we will see this month;)

Ðeadßoy said:
world cup ffs should have been xmas nonagon
Yeah, your probably right. Probably best if clans avoid booking matches for the time being. Schedule might get changed to 2 must play and 2 optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.