July Oustanding Games + DEADLINES!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Carnage`

Handing in my Cubes
Aug 19, 2001
NL
[Posted: 16th]
[Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown]

Standard Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
MoD vs. TNT - Deadline 22nd
-{CoH}- vs. -=LAG=- - Deadline 22nd
-)EaS* vs. -=LAG=- - Deadline 22nd

Division #2

Challenge Deadlines:
[DFP] vs. -[FT]- - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
[DFP] vs. -]|HaK|[- - Deadline 21st
:bC)< vs. [NAC] - Deadline 22ndmm
:bC)< vs. ={SD}= - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
¤]P0L[¤ vs. ={SD}= - Deadline 21st
={SD}= vs. [sF] - Deadline 21st
={SD}= vs. -[FT]- - Deadline 21st
¤]P0L[¤ vs. [sF] - Deadline 21st
¤]P0L[¤ vs. -[FT]- - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd

Outstanding Games:
GaG vs. 3 more oponents
-[FT]- vs. 1 more oponent
[sF] vs. 2 more oponents
-]|HaK|[- vs 2 more oponents
os. vs 4 more oponents

Leavers: os.
HZ Leavers: Gbs®-

Pro Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:

-=)UF(=- vs. atP - Deadline 22nd
-)EaS* vs. ]B!P[ - Deadline 21st
{24} vs. «]KAN[» - Deadline 21st
{24} vs. [NAC] - Deadline 21st
{24} vs. ]B!P[ - Deadline 21st
»b33r« vs. ]B!P[ - Deadline 22nd

{24} & -)EaS* require 1 more match out of the ones listed.
]B!P[ needs 2 more matches!

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

InstaGIB Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
»nßk« vs. |P*I| - Deadline 21st
»rWc» vs. =[BRG]= - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd

Outstanding Games:
|P*I| vs. 1 more clan
Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Last edited:
Rookie, can we have a clean up of the Holding Zones. I know they didn't request removal but most of them have been there for up to 6 months with no intention of ever becoming a playing clan.

These are:

StdAS

-=V=-
time to assault
<<-uN->>
:tG}-

iAS

-)BiB(-
-[badct]-
<<-uN->>

ProAS

-[badct]-
->PAL<-
]KAN[ < although these may request a return.

Thanks, its just clogging up the HZ and making it more difficult to spot a clan to challenge. And annoying everyone when the booking list is longer than needed.

I'll be cleaning up the HZ or atleast lookin through the activity at end of the month.

And as far as pro goes. I'll have a look at that later tonight rules still said 4.

I'm off for holidays tonight, so won't be around for coming weeks. (back at 28th of this month.)
RWC still needs one match. Unfortunatly BRG's never checked his email or anything. Coz after i rejected his date, never heard from him again :\

if someone still wants to arrange a match with rWc please contact smant in #rwc (i force u smant :P)

wtf 4 proAS matches!?! That's like ages ago we played 4 matches there. Must be a mistake....

Pfffffff yer all just lazy get the matches played. But fine I'll have it adjusted. :p

Last edited:
:bC)< vs. ={SD}= - arranged.
:bC)< vs. [NAC] - I wanna catch Blade on MSN but i think he is one of these lazy asses :D

Last edited:
I have problem to find Useless (24) and c0s (Eas) to arrenge the proAS match. I have them on my msn list but they arent online. If some ppl of 24 and Eas know the clan password, contact me as soon as possible..

then play us(23) cos os is weird to schedule, they asked us for a date so we confirmed it but forgot to book server then they didnt show up nowhere and now i cant even ask them something -_-

I have problem to find Useless (24) and c0s (Eas) to arrenge the proAS match. I have them on my msn list but they arent online. If some ppl of 24 and Eas know the clan password, contact me as soon as possible..
I'm on IRC in #24 - Come find me and I'll see if we can't get the match scheduled.

=[BRG]= continues doing their best to avoid any contact from rWc in iAS... BReeN and I both tried to get ahold of them for considerable time and submitted bookings which they didn't confirm. Just submitted a new one which they'll hopefully accept :x