Jolts....bah @ ping

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

n3Cro

Dec 15, 2001
Germany
Since some weeks I get on all jolts a f6-ping of 200+ (before 130+) and a pacloss of 10-50 % !!! :smash:

It's a bit unplayable when ppl are suddenly on the other side of the beach :P

Anyone knows that?.... knows how to fix?... knows where to send airstrikes!?
(I'm from Germany; ISP: :puke: t-online :puke: -->"HIGHSPEED INTERNET" what they call it theirselves ;) )

T-Online often changes their routing, and sometimes it gets really worse for UK/Scandinavia. Experienced this some time ago, too. If you're lucky, it only last 2-3 weeks. Only chance to fix it now, is to change ISP. And yes I know there aren't much alternatives.

^^^what blondie said

I , too, have the honour to use T-online. And yes, its their routing and their Interleaving shit that makes your conn so wank. I've stopped playing UT because of it. :D
in fact you're pretty helpless if you use T-Online and wanna play on a non-german server.

hm.......
only one way: moving my ass to UK, buying a castle near the jolt servers, throwing some RJ45 Cables to the servers and playing on them in local network
That should solve my ping and pacloss probs ;)

*calculating*...........
Moving (with all my possession) : 5000 €
castle : puhhhhh......... at about 50 000 000 € !?
White color to paint the castle: 50 000 000 €
Compensation 4 all that innocent
hopeless female Necro fans: 1000€
bribe 4 the jolt admins : -100 006 000€

Yeah np :D

MUM......DEAD......READY TO MOVE!!!!!!

don't be such a whiner and just reinstall ur system Des. We told you a thousand times. You want a god ping reinstall. and if it's that prob with @home. I had that too though the past 6 days I didn't so what. it happens

Last edited:
don't be such a whiner and just reinstall ur system Des. We told you a thousand times. You want a god ping reinstall. and if it's that prob with @home. I had that too though the past 6 days I didn't so what. it happens

lol it has nothing to do with my system... its that fucking @home...

soz but I dont listen to anybody except for myself!

I got a good ping, tho its fucks up coz of @home, nothing to do with my system... so reinstalling doesnt get me a 40 ping, coz sometimes it is 40-60

:annoyed:

told in the second line it's @home. anyway I heard they were busy with something only it longer longer then they expected. @homes great service told us nothing about it anyway till someone called

i'm an TDSL user too :(

at the moment is jolt unplayable for me, but for clanwars i change my isp to MSN (isdn)
then i have Ping 100 and its only a little laggy :)

could it be like this? :

Example: They say they have 100 mb bandwidth. But in reality they only have 75. First month half of their servers get full bandwidth and, the other half gets half the bandwidth. Next month the other way around. That way they wouldnt be lying about their bandwidth. And it would explain why i get good ping/bad ping every othr month.

Was good last month , sux this month .

thats cos you got Q-DSL I assume which isnt available for most of us (or lets say which is available nearly nowhere)