Jolt Custom Assault Server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Just 1 point here, I'd much rather Jolt spend the time sorting out the current bloody servers rather than adding another one.

hehe these are the new ones and fook sake they rock :D
anyway server is up and running right now @

unreal://195.149.21.75:7877

plz give me sum feedback so we can keep the stats high :) All default maps plus:

Bridge, ballistic, asthenosphere, lavafort][, riverbedAL, riverbed]|[AL, GolgothaAL and siege.

I aint putting on loads of maps cus itll soon get crap and ppl will leave the server. Guardia is another issue, will leave it on for the moment and maybe change to guardiaEQ if ppl get pissed off at it :)

customs are cool

.but why add standard maps at all?
There are 2 jolt servers running them already. I would like to have a server with the custom league maps only.
The noobie clans would be able to train more and strengthen for the league and others, especially no clanners would be able to play them too.

Thanx Neo ur off my hitlist now;)

GUARDIA 4 EVER.

Friends of Guardia.

"Guardia is the only map in UT which offers the chance at utter
assaulting perfection, few seam to have gotten this.."

-Gen76-
Keeper of the ISPAM faith and protector of Temple Guardia.

Totally agree with the argument a custom maps server should not have the standard maps. :bah:

riverbed 2 is a cool map, dunno how igi-trainyard is to play but it looks great and as soon as the nalicity get their files sorted out i will test it :)

Last edited:
Agreed, a League Customs only server would be best. Don't put any maps that aren't used by the league on, cos that will just stop ppl using it IMHO. I'd prefer a server without standards on too, since there are plenty of servers out there with them already.

Shut it all of u, its alreeady setled.Neo promissed me last night:)

"I have a dream that 1 day all servers shall run Guardia and only Guardia."

Gen`s dedicated Guardia server coming in 1 week :D

Csutom maps only server, hmmmm wouldnt wanna play games of assault without Mazon, Rook, Overlord, Frigate. These are all better than half the customs.

Thread Topic is "Jolt Custom Assault Server" ;)

And don´t put Standard Maps on it, ffs! :shout:

Or better call it "Jolt Custom and Crappy Standard (Maps like on every Assault Server in the World) Assault Server"

:D