Jolt Custom Assault Server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

PLEASE NOT Cold/er Steel people wanna play that POS then go to Demon Customs and try to find someone there. Those maps are so damn boring and too bleeding big. Also as Prohpet says no point in putting Standard maps on, people want those then go play on Jolt 1, Jolt 2, Barrys World, Demon etc. etc.

Let's stick with FUN maps that people will enjoy, and pls Asteno-AL not original Asteno or we just get 30 minutes of pure spammage.

Darkheart

thaught it would get like this lol. Im happy to discuss the maps on the server but i am NOT installing loads and loads of maps that clog the server up and will make ppl leave the server.

Sticking to maps only inside this league, and as far as default maps are concerned, it will remain with "selective" default maps on and all the customs.. selective as in the best of the bunch.

Feel free to argue over the best ones but atm there is:

Frigate
Overlord
Mazon
Hispeed
Rook

Guardia and Ocean were taken out by request and Gen if u want to play then then connect to 01 or 02 fs :P

As i said before argue over the default maplist (it aint gonna be nothing cus some defaults are better than the customs fs)

Only league maps? That's sucky IMHO... We get to play these maps ALL THE TIME. And I'm sure that there are ALOT more customs out there that are fun to play.

Anyway.. It's nice to have another custom maps server.
And my Jolt ping has greatly improved lately. (from 400+ to 80-100)

Take them all out they all suck *pout*

/kick #utassault Neo <--- I iz waiting for u m8:evil:

Yah Ace is right, judging by the votes, Frigate, Mazon and Overlord are clear favourite amoungst the originals by a long margin. HiSpeed and Oceanfloor barely got any votes at all.

hehe its a Pure Custom server :)
list is in 1st post

Enjoy :)

if u want other customs then post :P but i aint taking any old shit just think of all the poeople who need to download em all fs :(

vote? what vote?

Fs overloard makes me speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, only slightly better than astenspew.bah