Jason C

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-CrackKing- said:
lol
I only got one guitar left now sold the 570, esp, prs and sg.. its a bright fluorescent yellow rg550 with purple pups and a purple two tone scratch plate with red tone controls lol... its fuuuuuugly
that sounds its a fecking ugly shit :P
btw prolly ill get this one

Attachments

• PLAT_BEAST1.jpg
    PLAT_BEAST1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
-CrackKing- said:
bc rich warlock are cool, so long it's the NJ series and not the basic model
it isnt the warlock model , its the beast model, im thinking on get platinum series

-CrackKing- said:
beast yeh :D

Still get an NJ series, though. Second hand one should cost same as platinum and is much better. :)

Thx for advise mate , some ppl said me that only top series from bc rich were comfortable (one friend has bc rich warlock bass) but arff it was too much money for me but hmmm i will try with second hand market

Yeah i would def recommend it, NJ has so much more
off the top of me head.. floyd rose speedloader (no tuners needed on headstock), black hardware not chrome, mahogany body not some weird wood they use on the platinum, diamond inlays look better than dots, ebony fretboard bla bla bla

Still know your shit andy ;)

Gotta be the sunburst too. I will own one these one day.. oh yes it will be mine

nah standard '59 flametop cos it's worth about £300,000 now :lol: (edit: erm dont think they made customs in 59 did they so prolly just said what u just said :P)

Some dude sold a bridge, just the bridge for 4 grand on ebay about 6 months ago

Last edited:
OK I guess. Not sure why he plays cramped up like that. If you like it, listen to most anything by Vinnie Moore. Pretty similar but no bum notes and quite seriously fast. Try 'While my guitar gently weeps' for starters or 'Message in a Dream'. Available at all good record stores and elsewhere.

uZi said:
Les Paul Custom all day

best guitar ever :)
cept the Squire Stratocaster copy. Rock ner roll or wot? Only kidding. Give me a fucking great guitar and I will still sound more shit than a maestro playing a Squire. Kit Monster??? Just say no kids.

hehe, i got a really nice yamaha electro acoustic, apx-9c, was gonna go for a taylor, but the i thought the yamaha played better than the similarly priced taylors.. and i wasnt gonna pay a grand cos i didnt have it :(

simon and patrick guitars are the best priced lectro-acoustics right now.

Beats anything 4 times the price (martin, taylor,...)