January Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyx said:
btw wanna test something next time try to get a new server or designate a server as a test server for example lockdown fixed so people get a choice to see if they want it or not don't slip it in ;)

That's a good idea; and for new maps, and major changes that are known to affect gameplay (i.e. lockdown) this concept would be used.

It's already been mentioned a lot before; TIW has been tried and tested on public servers for over 12 months, so we know what effects it has on gameplay.

The silent test just proves that people's conceptions of TIW, and it's affects to gameplay are just pyschological. If we put it on one of the 7 servers, and tell people which server it's on, they will find things wrong with it that aren't actually there (there's a word for that, isn't there?). There is also the fact that if you put it on one server alone, you can't compare it across the rest of the servers (i.e. people will moan about this that and the other, when in fact it won't be TIW causing their problems).

I think that pretty much sums up the decision?

Time to bugger off for the evening I think :P :party: :boozer:

Last edited:
HAK vs. NAC in 2. Div, HAK forfeits so I'll just leave the schedule alone

|| -]|HaK|[- || Chaos2u || [ZT] || ::.. [Warning] Traffic limit: 100% reached siger:
ill give u a forfeit win
..:: || -]|HaK|[- || Chaos2u || [ZT] || ::.. [Warning] Traffic limit: 100% reached siger:
since im not aranging matches and hack is a lil dieing in my eyes

i had exactly same response trying to arrange match atP vs. HAK

Status
Not open for further replies.