January Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
The utassault.net League Tables 2006

I hope everyone enjoyed holidays, some of us still having a chill time. :D
(yes posted 1 day too early :p:)

• Firstly, I`d like to thank and congratulate the following clans:

*** (-8-) - Standard Assault League champion 2005 ***
    *** -=[23]=- - Pro Assault League champion 2005 ***
    *** dfr. - InstaGIB Assault League champion 2005 ***

• The Launch of zp-iCTF League very soon.
  • Submarine Spawn fix will be now officially running on all League Servers.
  • TIW will be now officially running on all League Servers.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

As a new year is starting, all points got reset to 1000 in every division/league.
Division 2 in Pro League is back.
Schedules in all leagues are open to add challanges.

Standard Assault - Champs: (-8-)
Division #1
Non-Movers: B)KAN, C)C0, D)MoD, E)TNT, F)AAK, H)AUT, I)-8-
Promoted: A)DoG, G)SveK @ 1000 pts
Leavers: UKS

Division #2
Relegated: I)DFP @ 1000 pts
Non-Movers: A)X, B)ADC, C)CoH, D)UA, E)atP, H)RES
Promoted: F)HAK, G)NAC @ 1000 pts

Division #3
Relegated: SanTiTan @ 1000 pts
Non-Movers: Vlo, Sny, FFS, IC
Leavers: ULL

Pro Assault - Champs: -=[23]=-
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)MeGa, B)23, C)puta, D)PiP, E)KAN, F)SpR, G)wKd H)pRo, I)pa

Division #2 - New Division
Relegated: FFS, NAC, DoG, FaG @ 1000 pts

Insta Assault - Champs: dfr.
Division #1
Non-Movers: dfr, Gb, RoF, FiG, R, ULL

HZ Leavers:1337

Last edited:
1) congraz to the 3 champs :thumb:
2) who submitted aak vs mod? rai wanted submit himself and let me confirm *cough*
3) can you wait one more day? maybe katsch decides to remove aak at last...

edit:
btw: i looked at the table and couldn't find aak. then looked at the HZ because i thought, you moved us there because of inactivity. and then i saw us on top of div 1 :lol:

Last edited:
Hardcore said:
1) congraz to the 3 champs :thumb:
2) who submitted aak vs mod? rai wanted submit himself and let me confirm *cough*
3) can you wait one more day? maybe katsch decides to remove aak at last...

edit:
btw: i looked at the table and couldn't find aak. then looked at the HZ because i thought, you moved us there because of inactivity. and then i saw us on top of div 1 :lol:

Lol sorry Taki, i did submitted the report since i think i won`t be here tomorrow and the day after tomorrow so.. >.< Wanted to have stuff sorted out already :) If AAK decides to leave just slap me and i`ll set your wars as Shared Forfeits.

AnTi said:
Lol sorry Taki, i did submitted the report since i think i won`t be here tomorrow and the day after tomorrow so.. >.< Wanted to have stuff sorted out already :) If AAK decides to leave just slap me and i`ll set your wars as Shared Forfeits.

shared forfeits @_@ too lazy to remove them and swap following clan into div1 and div2? :P
edit: ta for one of the last reps mushhhhh :P :bawling: repsystem! r.i.p.

Reactions: Moon
Not lazy, it`s just tables has been made already and as i said i might wont be here tomorrow/xx day after, i suspect other admins also trying to 'get a life' :P
Also PM`ed Katsch today and no answer :x

Btw, there`s a small problem with server bookings. Could you people hang on with bookings until new year? For some buggy reason system doesn`t allow enter any booking entries for new year. Should work correctly on sunday.

-Scar- said:
was there a discussion thread about tiw?

lol they do what ever they want anyways ;) i thought a clan rep vote would be in order for this aswell but as m1cro said naja ;(

btw congratz to -8-, 23 and dfr

Last edited:
Zyx said:
lol they do what ever they want anyways ;) i thought a clan rep vote would be in order for this aswell but as m1cro said naja ;(

Little explainations. Discussion? Another one? No thanks.

1 - http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=54468
2 - http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=47673
3 - http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=50640

And many many more. The TIW discussion leads nowhere. You can`t make everyone happy :P

The only public servers are currently populated are DoG`s and DFP, all of them got TIW running since almost a year.

All the league servers had TIW running on, also during League games since almost 5 months. Since those five months none has complained, not mentioned minigun being overpowered even once. That gave entire admin team right to enforce the fix. Because TIW is a Minigun Fix, nothing else. The power itself has NOT changed. Doesn`t matter what you post, it hasn`t.
This thread is not discussion about TIW/Minigun and post about it will be deleted.
I hope i explained our decission clear enough :)

Edit, pic by Taki!

Attachments

• uta_advert_taki.gif
    uta_advert_taki.gif
    110.2 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
how many ppl voted on that poll?

how many active clans were there at that time?

if i am correct it was still under 50% of the player base that was or should have been active active so could you count this as a proper vote then.
funny little things like map adds need votes and bigger chances like this just get added with out a "proper" vote.

now don't come down and bs me with i'm a minigun lover etc etc. that's bs
it's just things like this that show how badly the administration of this league works *ugh* teks is actually right ;((

oh yeh example uks leaving last month...
admins knew it ;) and then they blame uks they didn't gg ;)

Last edited:
To be fair Zyx, the TIW mut has been running on all league servers for just over 5 months and on DFP and Dog for longer than that, its been installed and left alone on all those servers.
Not one person has complained about mini levels on any of those servers during that period of time, infact some people have queried the rising TR on server6 and not even mentioned the mini.

Obviously a public vote is pointless as too many inactive people moan, the people that matter most are the active clan players and they are the ones that have been using these servers and they are the first to complain if they are not happy with anything, there are no match comments etc in the last 5 months mentioning mini . The fairest method for implementing TIW was to have it run on the servers and see if people had problems with it, if there had been issues then there would have been a vote to see if it was worth some people being unhappy with it. TIW has got a lot of bad reputation in AS community through no fault of its own, a lot of people will vote against it without really understanding it, at least now the fact that its been on the servers for a long time without problems shows that there should be no reason to reject its full introduction into the league.

that it was on dog and dfp i know that, that's why i haven't complained not that i have played much publics recently anyways :rofl: :P

but imo its a clan rep issue. Why a clan rep vote on this, the reps actually have to make an effort to adress the 30% of the players atleast that didn't vote in the public vote. You don't have to agree. Just my view.

//edit
oh yeh btw so TIW has been running on league servers for last 5 months as lets put it in mmo terms stealth nerf ;)

if it has thanks alot got a new excuse to use towards tom now why me and heli sucked so arg :rofl:
and here i was thinking only the servers went whack :yawn:

Last edited:
That old vote is irrelevant and in my opinion shouldnt have been brought up because as you can see its got inactive people voting. The mut has been running on the league servers the clan players use, to have not one complaint in almost 6 months about mini strength is first bloody amazing and secondly shows that there is no need for a vote as there is nobody unhappy ( /me prepares for onslaught of ppl saying they are unhappy :lol: ).
The fact that you now say youre unhappy with TIW on league servers once uve found out its running shows that theres a biased view that a few people share, perfectly normal as I have this feeling towards some other stuff and not much will change my mind on that, this was the easiest way to remove that factor from TIW and seeing if it was good enough to implement.

Anyways better not continue as Anti will moan at me :D

//edit it was actually subtly slipped into a thread somewhere that TIW was going to be tested on league servers, im guessing most people missed it and I cba to go looking for it

Last edited:
i am not unhappy with the fact it is added mym, yes i say it here, majority of the players seem to want it on the servers.

i am unhappy the way it is done, adding tiw like that. i said before you just do what you want :) and i think i might be right here no?
i can disagree with the way it is done but it is done now so np

btw wanna test something next time try to get a new server or designate a server as a test server for example lockdown fixed so people get a choice to see if they want it or not don't slip it in ;)

ppl then afterwards can't complain since they will have had the chance to test it theirselves, no public servers don't count imo

Last edited:
come on, not agian a clan rep / tiw issue thread. Discussed cillion times and lead to nowhere. :(

ah anway, nice to see that the 2nd div has returned to pro. :)
(i blame "reallife" ;) anti for sorting the tables so fast. i should have made a pic of the old table. puta at 3rd place, won't happen in the near future again) :teehee:

dlm said:
come on, not agian a clan rep / tiw issue thread. Discussed cillion times and lead to nowhere. :(

ah anway, nice to see that the 2nd div has returned to pro. :)
(i blame "reallife" ;) anti for sorting the tables so fast. i should have made a pic of the old table. puta at 3rd place, won't happen in the near future again) :teehee:

ye and even doublechated rank3.
after 23 match you should have been on the last rank of the old div1 with 10% less points than the previous worst clan :P
and the spr result :lol: huuuuuuuuuuuuuust

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.