January Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
Here they are: The utassault.net League Tables 2005
I hope everyone survived the holidays and is ready to start the gaming again.

• First of all, I want to congratulate the winning clans of the last year:

*** ->swap<- - Standard Assault League champion 2004 ***
    *** »¦PªC¦« - Pro Assault League champion 2004 ***
    *** »Fi« - InstaGIB Assault League champion 2004 ***

It's sad to see »¦PªC¦« and »Fi« quitting the league, as well as the StdAS runner-up: ]UAS[

• The new LeagueAS140, which has already been tested on public servers during the last month will now officially be used on League Matches. I demand all clan server admins to update their servers. For more information, check out this thread.

• If you are still waiting for the new admins to be announced, just wait a few more days.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

As a new year is starting, all points got reset to 1000 in every division/league. Due to some leavers we have only one playoff this month, so GO and start arranging your games!!

Standard Assault - Champs: ->swap<-
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)swap, C)KAN, D)MoD, F)Humor, G)SpR, H)AUT, I)-8-
Promoted: B)st`, E)Nil @ 1000 pts
Leavers: UAS

Division #2
Relegated: G)AAK @ 1000 pts
Non-Movers: A)FDC, B)FBC2, D)BO, F)SveK, H)ADC, I)C0
Playoff: 2B)FBC2 vs 2C)SK - FBC2 forfeits
Promoted: B)BiB, E)DoG @ 1000 pts

Division #3
Relegated: A)FBC2 @ 1000 pts
Non-Movers: B)ULL, C)CoH, D)R-C, F)NAC, H)RES, I)DFP
Promoted: E)UKS, G)AiA @ 1000 pts

Division #4
Relegated: DWAP @ 1000 pts
Non-Movers: 24, SUYM, IDC, HaK, FCUK, UaF, SF, CF, FO
Leavers: dB*

Pro Assault - Champs: »¦PªC¦«
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)KAN, B)23, C)wKd, D)Nil, E)24, F)SpR, H)pH
Promoted: G)BO, I)UF @ 1000 pts
Leavers: PaC

Division #2
Relegated: p~a @ 1000 pts
Non-Movers: ¿??¿, PiP, NoD, DoG, dB*, SUYM, NAC
Leavers: GTS

Insta Assault - Champs: »Fi«
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)ULL, B)rS, D)DoG, E)4FS, G)KAN, H)1337 I)Tco
Promoted: C)FiG, F)DB @ 1000 pts
Leavers: FiA, LG

Division #2
Non-Movers: SUYM, ¿??¿, BiB, WoF, ULL|R, FCUK
Leavers: TnT, GTS

HZ Leaver: TCK

Last edited:
Reactions: AnTi
mmmm why u moaning?when did u last play us??only IDC last month.
and ang on 1 fucking minuite, i asked 3 teams to play us, FO, IDC and FCUK they all refused coz they didnt want to 'lose'. Now i did it the nice way by asking em 1st but they all refused so i just added 4 clans, now sorry if ur pissed off but try getting refused all the time.

Nah I'm just mock-pissed off really. Of all the possible clans in our div to play, and considering we've played you about twice before, I really hoped we'd skip yet another guaranteed loss via you lot. But no.

lol, i c, well sorry, i would have asked u, but no1 to ask, and the 3 other clans that said no topped it, so i cliked 4clans :)

Morpheus said:
mmmm why u moaning?when did u last play us??only IDC last month.
and ang on 1 fucking minuite, i asked 3 teams to play us, FO, IDC and FCUK they all refused coz they didnt want to 'lose'. Now i did it the nice way by asking em 1st but they all refused so i just added 4 clans, now sorry if ur pissed off but try getting refused all the time.

Well the words were more like ...

" We played you last month ... "

:D

anyway im not in IDC anyway ... ask billabong if you want ... may be he wants to play you again ...

Morpheus said:
mmmm why u moaning?when did u last play us??only (READ HERE--->) IDC (<----READ HERE) last month.
and ang on 1 fucking minuite, i asked 3 teams to play us, FO, (HERE TOO--->) IDC (<----HERE TOO) and FCUK they all refused coz they didnt want to 'lose'. Now i did it the nice way by asking em 1st but they all refused so i just added 4 clans, now sorry if ur pissed off but try getting refused all the time.

:rolleyes:

Cause I have reset all the points before I changed the tables and moved SK down to div3 although they had same points as FBC2 :stupid:
They have to play a playoff. Winner will stay in div2 and loser will go down to div3.
I'm sorry for that mistake :\ Thx to Trafy for pointing it out.

Basdo said:
Cause I have reset all the points before I changed the tables and moved SK down to div3 although they had same points as FBC2 :stupid:
They have to play a playoff. Winner will stay in div2 and loser will go down to div3.
I'm sorry for that mistake :\ Thx to Trafy for pointing it out.

np the work that admins doing is ok.

btw, fbc2 clan leader said to me that they forfeit.

ERIKA ( =FBC²=) (07:24 PM) :
t we forfeit match
we haven't got enough players
TRAFY (07:24 PM) :
k but then u have say this to some admin
yes i know