January Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
[Posted: 16th][Updated: 22nd]
[Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown]

Standard Assault League (Generated: 16-01-2008 22:51)

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-)EaS* vs. GaG - Deadline 21st
-)EaS* vs. MoD - Deadline 21st
TNT vs. MoD - Deadline 21st
[DFP] vs. -=LAG=- - Deadline 21st

Division #2

Challenge Deadlines:
~dzz~ vs. ={SD}= - Deadline 20th
~dzz~ vs. ¤]P0L[¤ - Deadline 20th
~dzz~ vs. [ADC] - Deadline 20th
[NAC] vs. [ADC] - Deadline 20th
[NAC] vs. :bC)< - Deadline 20th
-vda- vs. ={SD}= - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
-=[uP] vs. ={SD}= - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd
-=[uP] vs. -)sos«- - Rejected - Deadline 22nd

Outstanding Games:
[ADC] - 1 more game
[NAC] - 1 more game
-=[uP] - 1 more game

Leavers: =]sp[=
HZ Leavers: atP

Pro Assault League (Generated: 16-01-2008 23:03)

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
]B!P[ vs. -)EaS* - Deadline 21st
-=[23]=- vs. {[«Amp»] - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. {24} - Deadline 21st

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

InstaGIB Assault League (Generated: 16-01-2008 23:08)

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
»nßk« vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 21st
|P*I| vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 21st

Outstanding Games:
=[NWA]= - 2 more games
»wHw« - 1 more game

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

two-V-two Assault (Generated: 17-01-2008 23:43)

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-{MY}- vs. -dKil. - Deadline 20th
-{MY}- vs. -=[uP] - Deadline 20th
!&lt;pO&gt;! vs. -=[uP] - Deadline 20th
!&lt;pO&gt; vs. {[Å]} - Deadline 20th
.-mP- vs. {[Å]} - Deadline 20th
.-mP- vs. -{MY}- - Deadline 20th
.-mP- vs. !&lt;pO&gt;! - Deadline 20th
.-mP- vs. [«Amp»] - Deadline 20th
-dKil. vs. [«Amp»] - Deadline 20th
-dKil. vs. {[Å]} - Deadline 20th
-dKil. vs. -=[uP] - Deadline 20th
Smith vs. -=[uP] - Deadline 20th
Smith vs. {[Å]} - Deadline 20th
Smith vs. [«Amp»] - Deadline 20th
Smith vs. :bC)< - Deadline 20th
!&lt;pO&gt; vs. :bC)< - Deadline 20th

Division #2

Challenge Deadlines:
#]GG[# vs. ={SD}= - Deadline 20th
#]GG[# vs. -)ß®ß(- - Deadline 20th
¤]P0L[¤ vs. -)ß®ß(- - Deadline 20th
GaG vs. -ppT- - Deadline 20th
&lt;!OMC!&gt; vs. -ppT- - Deadline 21st
&lt;!OMC!&gt; vs. ={SD}= - Deadline 21st
.»uL^ vs. TN - Deadline 21st
]FP[ vs. »b33r« - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd

Outstanding Games:
[NAC] - 3 more games
GaG - 3 more games
^Z&N^ - 3 more games
¤]P0L[¤ - 3 more games
#]GG[# - 2 more games
]FP[ - 2 more games
-tm° - 2 more games
TN - 1 more game
-ppT- - 1 more game
&lt;!OMC!&gt; - 1 more game

Leavers:
HZ Leavers: .*DBD^, ~dzz~

Last edited:
Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact an admin before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let an admin know.

ProAS and iAS clans which appear more than once, need to book two games out of the ones listed (or however many till you reach the requirement of 2 games).

two-V-two League will follow tomorrow, its just too much work for now. Seems the interest in it died anyway so might close it down soon if clans dont start scheduling.

Leavers: =]sp[=, ~dzz~

???

~dzz~ never requested to leave the league, we are NOT leaving. I definitely did not request removal of ~dzz~ and I'm sure there must be some sort of error.

Last edited:
=[NWA]= : I sent a pm to xb7 already to arrange with whw clan. I will soon talk with torp about the other iAS match required (vs nbk).

]B!P[ : me and Retard have arranged a match already. About the other one required, I've just pmed Useless to arrange a proAS match vs 24.

:wave:

Leavers: =]sp[=, ~dzz~

???

~dzz~ never requested to leave the league, we are NOT leaving. I definitely did not request removal of ~dzz~ and I'm sure there must be some sort of error.
Sorry my fault. Seems I mixed that up with your removal request from the two-V-two League.

-)ß®ß(- : Well..Temper ( P0L's squad match arranger )is never online on msn, same about irc. I've talked with him few seconds while playing ut and he told me that his clan will be able to play vs mine only in the next week.

About the match vs GG: We have arranged it already but they told me they weren't able to play anymore on that date then we both deleted the schedule. They should have been able to play one week later but then Gyzmo told me that they won't be able to play this match in this month at all, due to vacation and\or absence of one of his clan members. I could ask Gyzmo to accept a schedule but it would be a forfeit from them for sure..is it possible to change GG with a different clan in my clan schedule ?

PM'ed Mush for the NAC vs ADC std match, no response atm :/ .....EDIT : ADC match arranged :)

Talked to Fuler about the NAC vs bC std match, im sure we'll figure something out this weekend.

And finally I'm gonna contact mic asap for the NAC vs 23 pro match, always a pleasure losing some heads to those lads :)

btw....who am I gonna challange for the last std. match.....hmmmm :/

EDIT : 24 vs NAC pro arranged :)

Last edited:
-=[uP] vs. -)sos« schedule has been removed due to sos having 0 (zero) players.
-=[uP] wants to look for other opponent.

Dog tried to arrange ias war with nbk, but we already scheduled 2 matches so we dont wish to play another.
im sorry, but you challenged DoG in first line not vice versa. So you cannot reject the game now. If DoG agrees to cancel the game and finds another clan for their 2nd match I am fine with it tho.

Already got ias war booked vs NWA lol. an either forget the war or find another date but your calendar doesnt suggest you have another...

Status
Not open for further replies.