January Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
Standard Assault League (Generated: 15-01-2007 17:47)

Division #2

[NAC] vs. «]KAN[» - Deadline 20th
»pÐm« vs. {R-C} - Deadline 20th
-&lt;FO&gt;- vs. [DFP] - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
[DFP] vs. [ADC] - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22ndt

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

{R-C} - 3 more games required
[Box] - 2 more games required
«]KAN[» - 2 more games required!
[ADC] - 1 more game required

Pro Assault League (Generated: 15-01-2007 17:55)

Division #1

*MeGa* vs. atP - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd (rejected by both)
{p~a} vs. atP - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
*MeGa* vs. HyL - Deadline 22nd (rejected by both clans)
-}PïP{- vs. «]KAN[» - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
»wKd« vs. «]KAN[» - Deadline 20th
-=[23]=- vs. «]KAN[» - Deadline 20th
]NoD[ vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
[NAC] vs. -{si}- - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
-=[23]=- vs. {p~a} - Deadline 20th
-=[23]=- vs. -{si}- - Deadline 20th
»wKd« vs. [-L-] - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
-{si}- vs. [-L-] - Deadline 22nd - Accepted

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

InstaGIB Assault League (Generated: 15-01-2007 18:09)

Division #1

!{MpM}! vs. =[NWA]= - Deadline 21st - Rejected
[»ULL«] vs. SanTiTan - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
U&lt; vs. -RoF` - Deadline 20th
U&lt; vs. »wHw« - Deadline 22nd - Accepted
U&lt; vs. »nßk« - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
»666« vs. -RoF` - Deadline 20th
-RoF` vs. SanTiTan - Deadline 20th
»666« vs. SanTiTan - Deadline 20th
»nßk« vs. SanTiTan - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
»nßk« vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 22nd - Rejected

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited:
]NoD[ vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 22nd

only playing 1 proas match this month and its already booked so plse remove this

also rule should be added that hz clans can challenge clans

but not be challenged by clans already in leauge

Its beenin the rules since the start that a HZ team can reject any schedule from an existing team, an existing team may not reject a HZ schedule unless they have already met their required game requirement.

I cant get hold of rc for shit! iv booked a war ages ago and iv told ricks son to tell him to confirm.... i booked server for 21st or 22nd first week in the month, i gave up.

what does the black colour of U< mean?

and thx for new rules, now fury and hoi cant run away from 23 lol

[ADC] vs DFP

DFP sheduled 24th on server1, unfortunally server 1 is alrdy taken at that time/date. So if the DFP arranger reads this, accept reshedule. the new war details should be 24th server3.

KAN vs NAC arranged but....seems like the NAC default map selection didn't work when I booked server and we're within the 3 days adding :S So I can't add our maps now. Could an admin plz add NAC maps :) We would like : Ballistic, Desertstorm, Frigate, HiSpeed, Rook, Siege][ and SubmarineBase][ ty :D

Default maplist only autoenters for the confirming team, the booking team needs to click the 'get default maplist' button. Unfortunately needs Kan's confirmation to add maps due to 3 day ruling.

Oh....then I learned something new today lol

ty mym, i'll try get ahold of tilli and get him to confirm then :)

ye well was np and sort of funny match...
Prolly kans last std match so u might wanna give pdm the forfeit points :(
Dno about pro we try to keep it alive but aint sure

Status
Not open for further replies.