Its Time for me.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Patricia_NL

((LG))
Aug 24, 2001
Netherlands,Utrecht
Hi All,

You know what, my prob this mounth was all dates for war :
23rd 20:00 ((LG))
24th 21:00 *=)IAS(=*
25th 20:00 ((LG))
26th 21:00 ((LG))
27th 20:00 *=)IAS(=*
29th 21:00 ((LG))
All war's was in one week i had other things in that week,cant help it.

I am LEAVING UT next year, there are some important things i have to do, i must
work on that cant say anything about it.
And i think i am not comming back after i done that, cant help it soz honey's.

Patricia_NL & Elisabeth_NL

CYa L8r

:bawling: cya honey!
Good luck in life and have a good one, we will surely miss our fragging queen :wave: bye :(

patje!!! :bawling: :(
v sad to hear this, but RL must always come first..... :(

I remember playing against u from when I first pld pubs, and I can still remember how excited I was to hear u were joining *=)IAS(=* )and LG).

You've helped us alot and I am sure we would not be in Division 2 without you playing.

If u ever want to come back for just one match you will always be welcome

Sorry Pat, scheduling was partly may fault :( It was a real mad month for getting matches sorted :( and RL was not to good to me last month.

I hope you'll be able to play out the rest of the month, so I won't say a full good bye yet ....

(ok I'll say a little good bye :wave: :bawling: :( )

Last edited:
mecry.gif

:( . sow sad to here this love, it's always hard to say godbye to a good friend. U always did give me a smile :) , when we was playing UT. For my bad english or my exelent Hammer Jumps.. :D

Hope that u sort things out, and remember to visit us from time to time on mIRC....

Hope that we can have 1 last dance(match) together :D