It's out

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

/me goes to get he lappy, sit in the living room, try not to fall asleep and watch a DVD till it comes

On seconds thoughts this chair is so uncomfy I never fall asleep in it, I'll sit right here :)

me gets the lappy sits watching a dvd " ill never fall asleep watching thi...............................................................................
SNORE, SNORE SNORE SNORE

Quote from PlanetUnreal:
IT'S DONE! THE DEMO IS FINALLY DONE AND UPLOADING AS WE SPEAK!
It’s just under 100MB zipped, contains 4 maps (2 DM, 1 CTF, 1 Bombing Run), doesn’t have all the weapons and only has one player model ("That was the only way to keep it under 100Mb.").

got two websites plus a ftp from a friend so if all goes well and the bandwith is ok i download above 50 hopefully and have it in less than a hour..

What d'yall make of it then?

I'm happiest about how well the game runs, plays lovely and smooth on mine. New sounds and little additions to detail make it fun to play as well; capture 3 balls in a row in bombing run and the guy goes "hattrick" which i liked hehe

Seems pretty easy tho, don't think u can miss with comboing/snipering; i got godlike first game, yeh was only against bots but still...new game n all, see how it goes online.

Just my first impressions like, gonna go play a bit more =)

It's so... console-y.

The online play is a joke right now... dunno if it's just the first night load or what, but the server select screens are really buggy and once you connect everyone's hosting on mommy's Dell :D

First impression is that I don't really like how much it plays like a console game, but I'll definately give it a fair shot to win my loyalty.. will be hard until full version + assault mods come out though.

Graphics are so nice!

I kinda like it,it thankfully seems to play a bit faster than the *cough*earlier builds *cough*.It runs well on my shagwit graphcard.Also,you can now see your own teammates...sorta :p:
Ghey voices tho :D

it was fuckin runnin in german when I first started it FS it sounds and looks all so gay with german texts :(
I'm just glad I found the setting in UT2003.ini
Language=det ->> Language=eng :D

:D
plays v nice compared to *cough*earlier builds*cough* on my system. gonna check gameplay later as I just returned home.

pld some ctf and dm not tried bombing run yet

game runs great even on my gf2 mx pld some online ctf which fucking ownz i like how the weapons are now compared to ut flak cannon no where near as powerful rocket less spam more placing the rockets

minigun is'nt as all dominating as it is in ut and the new sniper gun/railgun stops alot of camping cause u can see the cunts plus the delay so people dont spam snipe =)

runs smooth ping seems to make fuck all difference....

pld on 600 ping server pld on 50 ping server

felt no lag or anything at all strange...

i think the ctf part is really great bombing run ill have to see :o

btw u get hat trick in ctf if u cap 3 times ;) and getting head shots looks really cool now done a few nice ones..

sound is great tooand it all seems to run ok on my pc which was what i was dreading =/ it not running well but thats ok :)