It's about time we did something about Nasty & Virus.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ooooh!a thread about nasty and virus!
The usual procedure for this type of thread is for everyone to moan and get angry,suggest lots of outlandish things to do them,then just let the matter lie until the next nasty/virus thread starts.
EAT COD!

i dont have his ICQ UIN
searched by the emailaddy he gave to me when i said i had demos of him cheating
asked me to give them to him
told me his addy was [email protected]

yesterday after I said "u were cheating for a long time" or sth. like that
he said "prove it"

hm........

anyway not having his UIN prolly saves me loads of time :)

no :shout: and :flack: and :mingun: and.... whatever....

Theres nuthin wrong with balloon animals, u lot are just sick and perverted:eek:

conclusions virus iff you flame him a bit with words i get pissed and leave the server telling yiou to fuck off and sttff lol funny:D

well nasty isnt like that you can flame him camp on him and the man dont give a fuck about it s no use for that :(

the original

dick dastardly, aka nasty, is easy to spot and can be a blast to play with :D the original french virus? are we talking about loquacious here? cece, who played in who's clan? ;)

Re: the original

Hmpf... U mean Virus = 442 = Good old Loquacious? Nah I dont think so.

Who played in who's clan?
Wtf you're talking about?
Would be nice of you to explain this cuz I have no clue.

mentor relation... when will people stop this crap.

Loq showed me the Mazon Launch... but that's about it.
He didn't help me to improve any UT or Assault related skills. (That's why I still suck)