It´s time...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TuT

Windows is good... except for useful stuff...
Sep 24, 2001
Sweden
For me to move on in my life.
Guess there´s things in life that comes for us all 1 day.
It´s been a few :eek: (forgot how many) but amazing years and i guess i have made as many friends as foes during my time here.

I mainly just wanna thank all the ppl i´ve played with and against during these years.

Most of all:
Numbnut, Temporalis, Bodge, Avatar, Lunatic, Clefty, Immaculate_Sal, MrMercenary, Wolfe, Princess*Jas from AKA.
Dj, Alpha, Tiger, Flashie, Gurk, Cosmic, Gun, Nille, Kelvin, Benzo from SWAP.
Riot, Proto, Stoned, Supermic, Yako, Squirrel, Helter, Sins, Fusion, Hogo from UAS.

Biebel for beeing the first1 i met in this game and for beeing a very nice person and friend during these years.

Skull, Therapy, Blobby, Jwer, Hank, Punawa, ^G^, Timmah, TheX, Atlantis, Gazzy and certainly many many more.

I sure hope i didn´t miss any vital "parts" here...

I also wanna thank the admins of this league for their (at least most of the times) good work and for having to deal with all the shit that goes on in this community ;) And for admining the matches and setting up servers and such.

I´m gonna finish this months matches and if Uas needs me in the "Minor´s Cup" i´ll finish that1 as well.
After that it´s time for me to take care of my new responsibilities in life :)

I still got my icq if any1 needs to reach me.

Keep having a lot of fun you all and thanks again for all the fun during these years!

Cya arround

I can totally understand the reasons to why you are leaving m8 (had a chat a couple of hours back)

You're a truly an amazing top player and great friend. So you'll be deeply missed. Not only by us in uas, but by many others in other clans as well I'm sure.
I know you have a lot of things going right now. So good luck in the near and far future m8.
cya TuT... :(

(After this month is over you still better come and visit us on IRC from time to time bitch, or we'll hunt ya down :P)

maybe you totally had to that;
but it sounds like you just want focus on the important things.

and this is a very good descision imo.

i wish you the best :wave: