Is this match report realy nessasary

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapidz

Aug 26, 2002
the flame us during match then have this as the match report

]>BO<[: Lam is a fucking whore, rest of the NiL (Noobs in League, i guess) are just a bunch of faggots, except AnTi ;p ... Lets sing a song... "Is it ‘cos I’m a fool - Why you frag like me is it honesty or you are just a faggot - Is it ‘cos I’m a fool - Why the whore bitches laugh cause the faggots got it wrong again - Is it ‘cos I’m a fool - Take a piece of me frag me up on a whore in your restaurant..."

i thought Bo were nice clan but i was proven wrong.
no wonder people leave legue when u get clans acting like this and getting away with it.
match log should show what im on about

Reactions: Hardcore
Maybe you take the piss. They prolly don't mean it and if they do they'll have a good reason for it

started of ok but when it got to about 3-1 they sudenly started calling us noobs it was only by about 6-4 when 1 of our players called them noobs after we won a map

tbh blobby, who gives a fuck.. man, thats a "war", nobody is supposed to like each other, and flaming is part of a match... u didnt noticed since u started playing in this league, huh

No p00f flaming isnt part of the match. We still play nice and friendlies wars in uta and then when some clan like Battle Orders comes and start flaming us with no reason ?

/Edit cba flame em.

Last edited:
im a whore

sniff

sniff

buhu

:bawling:

that realy did hurt me..gave me that lill pinch in my heart..sniff

i do get that a lot...come up with somemink new soon plz....:bj: to the first that
comez up with sommink slightly more original

ps. im not flaming..im quite serious actually

lamina said:
im a whore

sniff

sniff

buhu

:bawling:

that realy did hurt me..gave me that lill pinch in my heart..sniff

i do get that a lot...come up with somemink new soon plz....:bj: to the first that
comez up with sommink slightly more original

ps. im not flaming..im quite serious actually

Im Going to call u a Devel if u Whore me in [ADC] Match :P :satan:

Btw I own u all exsetra exsetra exsetra ur all n00bs exsetra exsetra exsetra and I will own u all exsetra exsetra exsetra at MSN Chest 1 v 1 anyday exsetra exsetra exsetra Plz dont hurt me :eek: :p:

Last edited:
Re:

Catfish have vibrissa, (whiskers), its why they are known as catfish, dog fish do too, they are a type of shark.

Reactions: uZi
Status
Not open for further replies.