iPod..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

amb

`detonative!
Jun 29, 2004
I wanna buy a ipod for my girl's birthday.
As i am a nub , i have no idea what brand or model to buy.
Anyone has one already or know something about it ?

Give me your thoughts.

Thnx in advance!

What would you call a good function, a cup holder? I am just assuming you have never had an iPod

Colleague of mine just got an iPod for her bday (the 60Gb) version, had a quick look at it and i must say it has loads of features, handling of the device is kewl and the looks are good too.

If the sound quality is good too (but i think it is) then imo it's a great (multifunctional) device.

Ipods are really good, I know a lot of people having either the big old 30gb, the new with video or the nano.
But I think the nano is enough for your best mp3z (1,2 or 4gb space, also photos)

[Ambiorix] said:
I wanna buy a ipod for my girl's birthday.
As i am a nub , i have no idea what brand or model to buy.
Anyone has one already or know something about it ?

Give me your thoughts.

Thnx in advance!

send me money and i'll give all iPod's a test :P

you should take a loom at iriver products ambi, imho they are better than apple ipods

I use my mobile to play mp3s, IMO it doesnt make a difference if you have an mo3 player or a mobile in your pocket

PRO for mobiles: obviously shitloads of useful stuff including telephony, photos etc :P
PRO for mp3players: a lot more memory

Id always go for a new mobile, which you also get reasonably cheap or even for free.

iPods are overpriced pieces of shit. You can get players with larger storage and longer battery life for half the cost of any version of an iPod.

thnx for replys guys!

i think i go for the ipod nano.. dunno if i'll buy the 2Gb or 4Gb :/

ive had a few diff mp3 players (6+), and always recommend ipods to others bcoz of how easy they are to use and transfer music to etc. theres no pissing about they just work. got a nano atm, pretty nice and light enough to run with

afaik (having not owned one) ipods force you to use itunes to put music on.. which imo is a piece of shit - hence i will never own one!

Got a creative muvo2 4gb atm.. bought it a good while ago.. does everything i want and i can put music on it wtihout fucking about with gay programs. I must admit i like the ipod's menu and control tho, but like people mentioned.. go for an iriver.. they do it better generally. Kinda sad they had to use the i prefix just to sell more :(

in most online reviews creative come slightly better than ipod, i have the zen micro and is a very nice little player, I had a sony for the longer battery life but who wants 20gigs of music WHEN U CANT BUILD PLAYLISTS ON THE PLAYER :angry:

i use my mobile, Motorola E1 ROKR £100 512mb 100 songs, its got iTunes on it so its like a iPod just less memory of course. but 100 songs is enough for me. i just delete songs after i get bored of em.