Iphone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

There's always payphones. Or just stop talking to people altogether.

[rant]Am I the only person left in the western world who's not obsessed with fiddling around with mobile fucking phones? My friend has one and he never stops playing with it, even when you're trying to talk to him face-to-face, he's texting and checking his messages and fucking about with colour schemes. Most socially irritating invention ever. So many people get a mobile and send lots of meaningless shit on them. It's not a necessary communications tool, it's a security blanket toy, or like two kids squirting each other with water pistols. People have one because they think they have to, cos everyone else has one. How many phone calls do you actually make on the fucking thing that are worth making? Do you people seriously have so many critical communications to make that you must have a mobile with you everywhere you go? Or are you just very very very susceptible to marketing and social status bullshite? Do yourself and civilization a favour and flush the stupid little thing down the toilet, remember how to actually speak to people properly again. Fucking mobile phones! ARG![/rant]

Thank you.
Lies! You don't have friends! :p:

I have the N95 and yes the early firmware versions were buggy and crashed. However latest Firmware updates have stopped that. Use the Nokia Firmware upgrade via Nokia's Webiste (as per Martz ;) ).

Secondly im amazed people are still paying £175 + £35 a month, when you go buy an unlocked iPhone for about 200 - 250 and put it on any network (Bar Three), and even on PAYG! Yes you dont have warranty and cannot update, but surely its a massive saving!

Im awaiting the 2nd gen iPhone to use GPRS and 3G networks... they were saying that was sometime this summer, but that looks unlikely

Im awaiting the 2nd gen iPhone to use GPRS and 3G networks... they were saying that was sometime this summer, but that looks unlikely
Ment to be in the UK by the end of the year.
Was also told that apple only like to sale 2 types of phones at 1 time
So they are not going tobe making any more 8g Iphones, they are going to replace it with the 32g iphone.

Apple said they will bring out a 3G version of the iPhone sometime this year I think. So if you do want one, wait till then is my advice. God knows how much that will be tho...

Had the 8g Iphone for over a month now, and still loving what i can do with it.
Got a text from o2 today, telling me about Whats going to happen.

1 is u can go buy the new phone, sign up again......

If your on the £75 and £45 contracts then u can get the iphone2 for FREE as long as u restart your 18 month contract again.

If your on the £30(new one) or £35 a month (im on the £35 a month) the you can upgrade to the iphone2 for £99.

Can get the new phone from 11 july....
thinking about getting it, its also looking like that if i get the new phone, i get to keep the old one as well, so i can then sale that on, then the person that buys it can put a "pay as you go Sim" in it.

i do have to look into this more, because, on the 11 july iphone are updating the softwear to 2.0. as of yet not 100% whats going to change.