introducing a new clan entering the league! ^wDp^

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: introducing a new clan entering the league! ^wDp^

Well wDp will stay Dutch. This clan was started with the intention to have a good time as a team. Too often i saw clans break up and i thought as Dutch people we wouldn't do such a thing cos we can communicate much better. I can understand english but when it comes to tactical things and deeper conversations i'm out. And we as dutch clan can have good conversations and good talks about the tacs.. And we are having a good teamspirit cos we fight for Orange :) and our queen heheheheh :) ain't that right teamm8's? ;) First place for us is being a team and have a good time together. Second place are results (wich could make a team tighter) :) So sorry kawada u don't make a chance to get in wDp ;)

So sorry kawada u don't make a chance to get in wDp

:lol: I'm sure I don't m8, sure I don't :)

Kawada

I couldn't resist this... :lol:
I can understand english but when it comes to tactical things and deeper conversations i'm out

So sorry kawada u don't make a chance to get in wDp

:lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

Nieuwe forum?

:lol: @ No-One, Doglike or Dan

Ahhhhh, leave the poor guy alone, at least he's trying to speak English........don't even get me started on my Dutch ! :lol:

Kawada

Yay, we want your dutch m8 :lol:

And I really didn't mean to offend his english, hell mine aint perfect... neither is my danish tho ;) I just couldn't resist it... :lol:

:lol: @ No-One, Doglike or Dan :p

I lied, I'm so LAME, I can't speak any DUTCH !! :lol:

Kawada

I guessed m8, thats why I want to hear it :lol:

btw, thx kawa :p

lo

hi hi wDp. you dont know me but its me who play in your clan also, you just dont know it yet :)

Re: lo

edited, as some may take it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously...
all i have to say is :lol: @ this thread

btw i m still seeking for a 541221654461357461321638402485465th clan to join ;)

Re: lo

lol fluideye ;) who are you? u ain't ^wDp^*Hannibal* are you? :rolleyes: :smokin:

now stop bitching

you're just supposed to say Hello, welcome wDp ;) not to start a freaking big topic :lol:

Re: now stop bitching

Well talk some dutch then Fluid ;)
I know u cant :P

Re: now stop bitching

;lol damn nice greeting thread :)

welcome guys, have fun, i know bein in a 1-language clan is gr8 :)

www.starsofsweden.com
( we dont play THAT much, but we DO have fun)

:lol: I can't believe I didn't think of this before, but, sure it's possible to keep a clan one nation, take DWAP as a example, they may not be doing great in the league, but it's all danes having fun, so sure wDp can do it... maybe they need to turn down the nationalistic crap tho ;)

hehe yeah secondtonone but that was just for fun a bit on the forum. we aint that nationalistic ;)