Internet quiz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bitter old man??
You and me both dog :D
As for where i've been, my adventures will be published in next months 'mediocre tales'. £2.95 from every good newstand.

The wanking thing won't connect. My PC is routed through to the net via my housemates PC and his firewall is very, very gay.

fucked up on ROTFL i still think is neutral if someone fuckz up and ur laughing ur ass off it's negative and if it is cuz of a joke positive?

• packet karma

TBTF Irregular Strata Rose Chalup <strata at virtual dot net> coined packet karma because she can't shake the nagging suspicion that the collective weight of the ill-will of Net users might, just might, affect the rate of packet loss at internetwork routers.

So all you whining bitches who moan about everything from noobs on the team to spammers have got yourselves to blame for your packet loss.

i actually did get 16, but was ashamed to admit it as im a party animal :D , lol so i say i got 1/16 and that was the milk one hehe, :banghead: