Interessted in a trial!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Moon

Boom HEADSHOT!
May 30, 2002
I'm looking for a new clan despite I play for *=)IAS(=* still. Just looking around. And if u are interessted in a trial contact me plz!
[Icq]161355369[/icq]

hhmmm I can only afford to give you £1.38.
But Bl@de gave me a cookie earlier so i can now give you £1.38 and a cookie. What do you say? Is that a deal?

and you said it will cost us 1.38
now we are getting 1.38 and a chocolate chip cookie
You must really wanna see him go :)

:nono: bloody fools :nono:
Guess they didnt like my attitude yesterday well cya :fingers:

propain I withdrawn my trial wish at the time being. Giving ias a 2nd chance to see what happens in the future. I'm sorry for taking your time but atm I'll stay. If I come back and yout full then its my fault so no worries :wave: bye m8

Guess it was my bad ass of a Farac speaking yesterday hope you will forgive me :D
My temper isnt well suited for games and sports, get kind of aggressive :satan: have to work it oUT!!!

Last edited:
Ask arse he almost sent me to u free of charge and paying y'all with coooookies :D But still u have to slap his booty to get candy :uhh: