intelli mouse problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

riotz

My guns are killing me because I did so many
Apr 22, 2002
Scotland
I got a prob with my mouse(intelli explorer 3), when I install intelli explorer drivers 4.1, in windows my mouse turns to invert. I tryed removing them then reinstalling and still the same crap, any solutions?

edit : the mouse is USB :)

Last edited:
Reactions: -CrackKing-
I know Joe.

Run your super duper great XP mouse fix you sent me that SPOILED MY FUCKING AIM IN UT...

Reactions: -CrackKing-
You can always undo it TuT and no idea about ur problem riotz any reason why u need to install intelli software ? i never used it with my ms mice.

Yes, CeCe, i have an IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 and every button works for me.
Can´t assign any specific function to the buttons, but forward, backward, scrolling etc works.

Can´t assign any specific function to the buttons
THIS was the only thing I was talking about so stfu urself :rolleyes:

With their default function the 2 extra buttons on my explorer 4.0 aint good for anything really plus I cannot use them in UT. Any questions, Poof?

:rofl:

What is the use of a 5-button mouse if you´r not gonna have special functions assigned to them?

"They work to click on... but nothing´s happening" :lol: