insufficient capacity

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dear :smoke:,

As I stated, my problem does not appear as a lack of resources when finding information, but as "insufficient capacity". To clarify - I need interaction when I try to understand something.

There's actually shitloads of docs available on the subject, and I promise to be a good boy and study hard. However - some obstacles are easier to overcome by discussion.

I've found communities and guru's on the subject also, but just knockin' here to sii if there's someone I already kind-of know to discuss with, even in a loose chit chat spirit ;)

I don't think I'm known as a guy who does not find shit in the'net, anyway. :D

:love:

There's the result of the first learning session (320kb gif, give it a sec to load). Doesn't look too much, but hey, there's lighting and materials and camera and skin'n'bones and animation and shit! Like hierarchy! :D

So no soul doing same shit 'ere :/ I'm a bit surprised. I might bug y00 with some samples of my next learning sessions :hide:

I've done some stuff on blender, I wouldn't call myself a guru though.

The best things to learn are the shortcuts. In fact it's very hard to find how to do some things in blender without knowing the shortcuts.

Have fun!

:D

o0o forgot to say, there are some video tutorials on you tube by some annoying american 14 year old that are very helpful. It's funny though, the first tutorials his voice hasn't broken yet, but by about 6 or 7 he sounds like a man. hehe!

Ye, realizing the shortcut-philosophy.. starting to like the UI, actually. I'm on a laptop with decent keyboard, was just wondering would it be even possible to fiddle with Blender without a numpad. And hey thanks for the videotutorial tip, gotta go and catch that one :thumb:

o0o forgot to say, there are some video tutorials on you tube by some annoying american 14 year old that are very helpful. It's funny though, the first tutorials his voice hasn't broken yet, but by about 6 or 7 he sounds like a man. hehe!

Link?