Insta match with -)WO(-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_row

Nov 12, 2002
england
right i have done a match with Wo a insta match and we booked a server for tonights match and -)WO(-TROOPER said im not playing in that match because u will play AUTORIP so he wont do the booking thing i did the book in and he wont cofirm because we will play that serten map so what u think of that what shall i do:mad: :mad: :mingun:

thats just lame. If a clan doesnt like the maps you play it doesnt mean they just dont play :nono:

sensationally lame

ffs Trooper think of all the people (like me) who have given up their friday nights to play in a match that was set for 2nite but u didnt confirm cus we want to play a certain map.

admin should set the match up regardless and if u show u do if not we win, simple as that

i though better of u

Originally posted by Death_row
right i have done a match with Wo a insta match and we booked a server for tonights match and -)WO(-TROOPER said im not playing in that match because u will play AUTORIP so he wont do the booking thing i did the book in and he wont cofirm because we will play that serten map so what u think of that what shall i do:mad: :mad: :mingun:
your best bet is to go and chat with the admins, and get them to sort it out for you.

what would happen now if they could not sort it out, cause match is booked on the schedule But no Server has been booked?

[edit:]
PeaceMaker is there warplaner, so get him to ok the server.

Last edited:
book the server without maps and put the maps in after the other clan confirmed. no prob then

i think if you book the server early enough you can edit the maplist till 3 days in advance or so
Problem solved :)

Talk to an admin next time, no need to post on the forums.
Tell us before the match, and we might be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.