In Your Fucking Face Dominic :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

can't believe we let the feckers win :moon:

hope the nerves will drop and my hands will steady out in a day or two

:moon: proto

dunno if i need to be happy we are among the few clans that took 5 maps off MI5 or feel crappy we let the f00k4hs slip

Last edited:
Yes Joko, we are well aware that X have beaten them, and given just how good MI5 are, that is a huge achievement.

We are just well happy to have gotten so damn close.
We lost Rook by 1 second!
And if we had just a lucky run, we could have stolen Ballistic at the end to make it a draw.

They definately had their problems, I think Mc crashed and couldnt come back, they started some maps with 5, but so did we, I had to play warmup, and we lost a couple of players a few times too, and one of our players in particular (Ninja :p: ) had terrible ping for most of it.
But thats how these things always work, we have always played with an average crap ping, with people crashing, the occaisional person not able to join the server. As always LUCK > SKILL.
And we did play well last night too :)

was an enjoyable thriller war, we just escaped a loss or draw

think a draw would be a better score as image of the whole war, gg guys and hoepfully a "same" war next time :)

hmmm, if rook was luck for us, ashteno was luck for u, should have made a demo coz wintermute (with 130+ f1) was sliding so much lol :)

and i think u can blame yourselfs u didnt draw with us:
last ballistic: 2 ppl (1 was me) breached snipernest and like 5 fdc's suicided, that's why we could do generator.

but afterwards a gg and hope to see u a next time with a whole different score :p:

lol we both had our share of luck, i shot at least 3 rox up someone's ass at the end of desertstorm and none seemed to even hit or influence the player ....

last ballistic: 2 ppl (1 was me) breached snipernest and like 5 fdc's suicided, that's why we could do generator.

that might have had something to do with a panicing voice on TS shoutin "argh help theyre trough argh argh" :D

Last edited:
LoL well pld was close war most enjoyable ive ever played , and next time mi5 its our turn to win :)

Originally posted by jwer_NL
lol we both had our share of luck, i shot at least 3 rox up someone's ass at the end of desertstorm and none seemed to even hit or influence the player ....

that might have had something to do with a panicing voice on TS shoutin "argh help theyre trough argh argh" :D

mhmz I shot the first one with my sniperrifle And everyone suicided while I already shot him..:/ But then again a second jumped in and I was all alone at the Generator lol , Soon after got b00med :\

anyway pld Mi5!

yeah was good match mi5, pld, and yes indeed jenni my ping did suck first half of the war, but after a while i could enjoy it :p:

and euhm...i didnt panic on TS, i only said someone was in and after that i said, ill shoot some nice burning flack shells up his ass :P so you gimps dont suicide next time ;)

ffs i wanna know who dominic is! its kinda rude of u to put his(her:P) name in the thread title then not tell us! anywayz looked like a good game, well pld FDC, next time erm tell the guy trying to finish rook that theres a big bad wolf hiding around the corner. maybe that will make him hesitate for that 1 vital second :annoyed: